Home

Viper Squadron

Oriolemanbr

Viper Squadron is a B-Win squadron for the rebel alliance. They are the best B-Wing pilots out there, and were trained for taking out important, heavily guarded transports. Right now they are pursuing two imperial transports, loaded with 5,000 E11 Carbines, which are being shipped to a barracka on Tatooine, near the rebel settlement of Anchorhead. If the weapons are succesfully brought there, Anchorhead will be under great threat. The transports are guarded by 3 squads of TIE Interceptors. Thats where we are gonna start off, but the story can change, it all depends on the RP.

So you can either be a Rebel or Imperial pilot.

Please fill in:

Name:

Faction:

Name: Theo Thunderwalker

Faction: Rebel

Theo activated his concetrated radar screen. The transport appeared with about 4 dozen interceptors around ot. He turned on his comm, "This Viper-5, ready for attack." He then switched on his heavy-laser turrets on his B-Wing. He pulled down the visor on his helmet, and shot forward.

Name: Luke Katarn

Faction: Imp

Ship Specs: A heavily modified Tie Interceptor equipped with proton bombs and homeing cluster missiles. It has an advanced shield system, hyperspace capabilities, and advanced lasers.

Name: RK-739

Faction: Imperial

I was the first to land with the cargo in a cruiser transport. I held a modified E11 rifle, but none of that would help in space. I walked by the command modual watching them plot and plan until I heard... " Sir! many signatures are closing in on our postition! All of a sudden 3 flashes of light lit of the command modual and caused me to fall.I looked at where the explosion came from and not much of the front of the command modual was left. I got up quickly as I felt air being sucked into the vaccum of space and closed the emegency door. A alert went off as we were hit again. I knew only one thing to do, get off the ship.

"Ok, men, move out!"

The millions of ships at Gus's command charged at the transports.

"Copy, Viper-5, hold your fire until my men are in position, when I give the signal you and your squardron board the ship, grab some rifles and then we can blow the things up."

Gus started up his Modified TIE Bomber that he had stolen from the Imperial Supply Ships in space.

"Now, Viper-5, move in!"

OOC- A Vice Admiral is the Vice Commanding officer of the entire Rebel fleet.

I scrambled to the transport already making preperations to launch. I saw other carrying crates into it. Again something made the ship jolt violontly. The engines had caught fire, and only god knows what would happen next. I ran up the catwalk leading up into the ship. The pilot and co-pilot were being yelled at by a Lt.Commander. Stormtroopers were loading themselves onto the ship leaving the ones loading the crates on to find another way out. Finnally we were taking off. With enough weapons in the crates to still finish the mission. There were 15 of us on board not including the officers up front. 4 stormies, for turrets to man.

Luke and his squad hopped into their Interceptors and launched to space. "Alright men, we need to cover those transports at ALL costs! I want no mistakes, if any of those transports get shot down that's one mark on our flight records, and for all the transports that may go dwon that can really add up. Comence Gamma manuever A-One-Oh-Five."

Theo targeted one of the TIE's and fired. Laser blasts hit it's left wing and blasted out of space. He then turned his attnetion to the main ship. He had to dock it. He them saw a escpape pod full of people shooting out of the space ship. He fired to blasts at it, blowing it up. He then turned his attention to the targeting computer. His targeter locked down on the main ship's engines. He fired a proton torpedo....It hit it's target and the ship shook violently.

Theo targeted one of the TIE's and fired. Laser blasts hit it's left wing and blasted out of space. He then turned his attnetion to the main ship. He had to dock it. He them saw a escpape pod full of people shooting out of the space ship. He fired to blasts at it, blowing it up. He then turned his attention to the targeting computer. His targeter locked down on the main ship's engines. He fired a proton torpedo....It hit it's target and the ship shook violently.

• 1 month later...

(what happend from the lkast post on here to the last post that was deleted)

Viper squdron was almost gone.Gold commander came along to help Jax to destroy the stardestroyer. A group of tie phantoms appeared and killed the rest of viper squdorn, cept jax. jax's ship damaged wen to get new one. we destroy all the fighters. we go back to base. then informed of Imperial spy, jax goes out to kill him. he sees the base radios back to the imperials and they come along with a grup of star destroyers. we all go out and kick ass. Stu (gold commander) gets a firespray ship. Then we see a shuttle going to a near by planet then a load of star destroyers come along.

and thats about it....so lets continue from there!

((Yeah yeah yeah... OF COURSE THEY ARE DELETED! Look at the announcements please... That should explain things. Ummmmmmmmm, I think all my ships have landed now?))

ALl the ships were finished landing, and soon after they established tarps over the ships to prevent them from rusting when rain comes and things. After that they started constructing a command centrer, it was only temporary, so there weren't very many things in there.

• 3 months later...

(remember rennegade there is no Mira or kaitlyn in this quite yet. Jax's plan is to stop them going to fight so viper squad is never destroyed so Rezillo never turns evil, so he never become the phantom ect..)

Jax's memory was fading fast, he knew his memory would return to what it was at this point in time. He had to warn the captain it was a trap. Jax ran as fast as he could to the bridge. The belted through the door and skidded to a halt. the rest of viper squad was already there. They all turned to look at him.

"It's....a....trap" Jax panted

"what?"

"The mission....it's a trap. They know we are coming"

"How can you be sure?"

"I just know"

The captain considered this

"Ok Jax if you sure it's a trap-"

"It is!"

"We'll send in a scout....a robotic scout" he added when he saw Jax's face

"to check things out, and then when we know what we're dealing with Viper Squadron and Vice Admiral Gus kenobi will attack, ah here he is now"

Gus had just entered, did he remember anything? Or would he be the old Gus the one still pure. Jax searched his beltline, no lightsaber. Jax looked up at him and said softly

"Kaitlyn died to save the universe and now we must save her"

He waited to see how Gus responded...

Jax's mind seemed to have jammed. He flet the darkness leave him completly but he could still remember. surly it should have gone. His memory should be back to the way it was. Jax shook his head. He could remember. Then he hit the deck it all flodded out and he forget everything that happened. He got up shaking.

"You alright?" asked Rezillo

"Yeah fine" he said

"I just spun out" he said

Jax looked at Gus he was teary. Jax didn't know the Vice Admiral very well but some people said he was nice others said he was arragont. Jax turned back to his friends.

"Lets go to the ships and wait" Said Viper Leader

They left Gus and the captain to it

Jax entered the hanger as they did overe the comm he heard

"You were right it is a trap, We are going to send all we have at them"

Jax got into his B wing and took off. As Viper Squadron, Grey Group and white group approached the star destroyers. Jax felt a rush of fear.

"Ok boys nothing fancy, if this is a trap then lets be careful. Ok boys wings in attack formation"

They entered attack formation, Jax could see Tie fighters being released out of the hangers. Jax suddenly felt braver he felt as if he had years of training and dived into battle. He dodged and fired and blasted. He never knew he could do that

"Woah Jax when did you get so good?" Asked Viper Leader

Jax blasted at a Tie fighter which exploded causing another one to swerve and crash into the star destroyer.

Jax said nothing he suddenly felt as if he was the best

"Rezillo cover my approach, Im taking out their shields"

Jax dived along the side of the star destroyer and dived into the hanger

"JAX ARE YOU CRAZY!" Yelled Rezillo as he sped past the hanger. Jax didn't listen. Jax jumped out. He was quikcly surrounded. He gulped. He rumaged in his pocket and found a lightsaber. why was that there? Jax didn't care he ignited it and jumped forwards taking out an officer and a storm trooper. He never knew he could handle a lightsaber or any melee weapon. He dodged fire and entered the room where the shield generator was. He quickly placed a bomb. he hit the deck as it exploded. The shield were weaker but not out. Jax placed another bomb. This time the whole room exploded. flames engulfed him but an invisible shield surraounded him. He ran out of the room and back to the hanger. He cut down several pilots and jumped into his ship. Before he closed the cockpit he threw the rest of his time bombs into the hanger and sped away. The hanger exploded. Nothing was getting out of there in a hurry...

That form... Those tactics... It hit Gus like a speeding bullet. His head throbbed suddenly and he felt like Jax, Felt like he had taken out a Star Destroyer before... he felt... invincible... He reached into his robes and found a lightsaber the green blade was a beautiful sight... His head throbbed more and he fainted and fell to the floor of the cockpit.

Jax spun and felt a rush of excitement. He felt alive. But his brain was working very fast suddenly he had a rush and he felt the power rush through him....the power of the force. Jax had never experienced anything like it....it was like....it was unbelivable. Jax swerved a Tie fighter and fired a missile at a Tie interceptor that was tailing V-5.

Jax felt as if he could take on the whole world......

a stooped figure sat in a chair watching the battle. He was too far away to be afftected and his ship was neither imperial or alliance. infact his ship was barely visable to the naked eye. He thought hard....somewhere in a mountain it is written that "the one who changes the sands of time will forever be condemned to an eternity of tourment" but this one was something else. He was changing the past but he was a jedi....a jedi? the jedi were extinced....how could this maggot possibly be a jedi? he coughed and snapped his fingers instantly a man appaeared next to him...

"Yes master?"

"Fetch me my data pad"

"Right away sir" the man bowed and left

the stooped figure stood up and let his robe fall off. Benteath was shiny red armour this boy was no jedi....and even if he was....he would be dead before the day was out...but no another jedi? but this one's path wasn't layed out as clearly...either way these two were threats beyond what the imperials or the alliance had ever seen....they were something different.....

Archived