Home

Viper Squadron

Oriolemanbr

Jax sudenly felt cold.....he shivered. He glanced into space....nothing was there....but why did he feel so cold....and suddenly scared? Jax looked over. The star destroyers were retreating...they had won that battle...

Far away the stooped figure clicked his fingers again and his servant appeared.

"yes, my master?"

"bring them to me...NOW!" he hissed

the man nodded and pressed a small button

Jax's ship shuddered and disapeared he was falling threw time and then....he hit a cold floor. his head was bleeding. badly and his vision was blurred.

"I've waited for you....Jedi"

"what?" Jax said dazed "Jedi?"

Something in Jax's head clicked, he didn't know why but he felt strong and wise.

He stood up

"I am a Jedi" he said (His memory has returned)

The man stood up and whispered

"We shall see"

(Sorry, I accidentally deleted my subscription fo this thread... oopsies!)

Gus shuddered as a wave of cold fell over him. He rose and looked around. His memory. he remembered it all. All of it. Jax. Kaitlyn. Stu.... he shuddered again.. Lord Rezillo.... If only he could stop him. Jax was probrably dead now, and it was all his fault....

• 1 month later...

(Sos I havnt posted on here for a while)

Jax threw how cloak to the floor and took out his saber and ignited it.

The blue glow filled the room. The man smiled. He took out a lightsaber and ignited it. The red saber imitted a glow all over his face. Jax knew that face. He stumbled backwards

"You....."

"Me"

"ZION!"

He smiled

"Yes. I know what you've done. You have changed time...and for the worste. Now Rezillo will not fall to the dark side and Lars will never be trained. This also means Gus will never meat Kaitlyn and she will never be able to kill me"

"You....how do you know this?"

"Do you remember my turn to the darkside"

"well....I wasn't born so...no"

"I fell into a pit of Lava after fighting your master....Phinius. He belived if he tried to kill me the dark side or "sith" would never return. But he was wrong. My master found me and using new technology made me live. You could say he upgraded me."

"Phinius was a good man!"

"That he was. I was sorry to hear about his death.....even if I caused it"

Jax gripped his blade. He had to control his hatred and anger other wise he would go down the same road again. He Stepped away from Zion. Zion laughed. And walked towards him. Jax raised his blade to defend himself. Zion started to attack. Jax blocked the attack. Jax raised his blade and attacked Zion....

He knew this wasn't the life he needed, nor wanted, for that matter, to live. He remembered to retire after this. when Gus arrived, no one had fought yet, just talekd and conversed, How odd. He ignited his green saber and decided why he'd fight. Honor, destiny, and pure out cold reasons he wouldn't admit. When this was all over... he'd habve to relive his life up until the time they left. He figured it didn't matter if he was still alive... He shot a glance at Jax. he jumped and hit Zion as hard as possible. Then, it happened again. His heart stopped beating and he stumbled back and rose again.

Jax spun around

"Gus!"

He stopped. Zion laughed. No Jax had to stop Zion. A movement in the shadows was watching Gus. When Gus got up he ignited a saber and jumped towards Gus

"Gus you worry about him, This is my fight....He killed my master"

Jax looked into Zion's cold grey eyes.

"You're holding back"

"I can't kill you....the prophecy said when I killed the dark one I would turn.....-"

Jax stopped

"I've changed time....that prophecy was about me killing Rezillo.....but now Rezillo will not become a sith lord....so the prophecy will not exist....which means I can kill you"

Zion stopped and smiled

"So it does....but you will not succeed"

Jax took out another lightsaber and ignited it. The purple blade glowed bright. Jax put his blue one away.

"That....was Phinius's...."

"Yes it was, I always promised that I'd use it on the one who kille him"

Zion's smile faded slightly

"So be it"

Zion slashed but Jax dodged. Jax rolled and slashed at Zion's feet. His blade made contact and blood dripped down Zion's leg. Zion force pushed Jax back but Jax got straight back up. Jax jumped over the seat and attacked. Zion blocked it and sent the chair flying. Zion started to get angry. He was losing concentration. Jax was more agile and a lot faster. Zion's suit weighed him down. Jax kicked Zion in the head. Zion stumbled backwards Jax slashed at Zion's chest. He made contact with the breathing aperatus. Zion gasped. This was Jax's chance to end it all right now. To Avenge his master. Jax raised his blade. But stopped. Zion looked up at him.

"What's the matter Polara? Scared?"

Jax lowered his blade

"Unlike you I have mercy and compassion. Get up."

Zion did so. His lghtsaber was on the floor. But Jax didn't see as Zion reached for a lightknife (Basically knife thats a lightsaber) he stabbed Jax in the ribs. Jax gasped. He looked into Zion's eyes and then At the floor. He concentrated on Zion's lightsaber. He made it ignite and threw it against the wall. The blade was still on and facing Zion's back. Jax yelled and Zion flew back. He hit the lightsaber's blade and it went right through his heart. Zion looked down at it.

"You.....killed me...." He slipped to the floor. Just as Jax fell.

gsu used the remainder of his energy to jump up and catch Jax. "Polara..." he said "You just saved the galaxy, again." He smiled and lifted Jax up, still trying to keep his own balance with the fact that he was growing weak from the violene and darkness that was still deep in him. the lights grew dim on the ship until they finally went out. "But... it looks like the republic doesn't know we're here..." He said, still holding Jax and heading for the huge, bulk metal door. the ship shook and lurched to the right. it stopped. the ship's engines and the power generator were out, and the oxygen was probably running low, and now, the ship was starting to lurch and turn, and Gus knew it'd blow soon.

"im with ya!" he said, carrying Jax as fast as he could back to the hangar. There were no soldiers around, so by the time he got to the hangar, the shi had just started to blow. He felt the heat rise as the huge cloud of smoke and flames caught up tot hem. He swore unde rhis breath and threw jax into the back of his ship. Oh no! eh thought. His ship wouldn't start, sabotage... he shook Jax. "Jax, wake up! HELP!"

Jax woke up to the sound of crashing and Gus's voice.

"Jax, wake up!"

"Wha-"

Jax felt faint.

"What's going on?"

He was awear of something being wrong.

"Sabotage?"

He sensed it. He arose from the seat and got out he went to the back of the ship. Sure enough the engines were dead. Even with his skills it would take time, time they didn't have. He remembered that he had been some how transported to the ship. So he turned and beckoned Gus to follow him. He walked back into the room where Zion's dead body lay. He searched the desk and chair. There was a red button. And a circle. He guessed and half sensed this might be it. He beckoned Gus to the cirlce and used the force to push the button. If this worked they should end up back the the republic ship...if not who knew?

• 1 month later...

(I know this is over but I think it deserves a proper ending. This is the end of the Viper missions, Phantom Missions and Sector 64 and as it took months of work it needs an decent ending)

Jax was walking down a corridoor in the Temple of the damned. He saw his old master Phinius there. He spoke to him. "You have done well Jax"

"Master? I'm sorry I turned on you and your teachings-"

"Do not worry dear boy. You have done great things...even if they have never happened"

It took a while for Jax to realise what he meant by this

"I suppose-"

"You are one of the greatest Jedi's in history"

"No i am not, Luke Skywalker is much better-"

"Luke may have defeated the so called "Sith Lord" but so have you. You have defeated an anicent power much more powerful than Darth Sideous. In many ways you have surpassed his skills"

Jax nodded.

"But there is one more thing that must be done" He said

"What master?"

"You must let go"

"Let go of what?"

"Your anger, hatred and you shall forever be powerful"

"I don't want to be powerful"

"Good. That was the first step-"

"I can't help thinking Zion was right though"

Phinius stopped and looked at Jax

"Many of his ideas were....out of this world. But he was right in some respects. About human nature...about the Jedi and Sith just being titles and we are who we are regardless. And one mans evil is another good. It's all about points of views..."

Phinius nodded

"You have learned well. I thank you for putting this ancient was to an end"

"I...I don't know what to say"

"Say nothing. Jax. Is shall see you on the other side"

"Wait!"

Phinius turned

"Master-"

"Don't call me that. You have done what I could not"

"When I left your teachings- where you....disapointed with me?"

"No. I could never be disapointed with you. You were....something else..."

Phinius said dreamily. He smiled and said

"See you, Jax"....

Jax woke up in a hospital bed sweating and shaking. The door slid open and Rezillo walked in.

"We won" He said smiling

"How did we win?"

"Well whatr happened was Red group-"

"No i mean...We've lost so many pilots and men...how is that classed as winning?"

"Oh be quiet. They like you gave their lives to fight for freedom"

"I suppose"

He looked out the window

"Please Rezillo. I just want to be alone"

Rezillo nodded and left. Jax stared out the window for a while longer thinking. He leant back and felt his lightsaber. He gripped it tightly. He put it down again and watched a star cruiser go by.

"I am definatly going to retire"

At the age of only 22 he felt like he had seen more years than was true or needed. He lay back down and slept for the first time in what seemed like years....

THE END

Archived