Home

Mandalore...

Phnx

Mandalore

does not take off his helmet during the game

because

he was seriously wounded by Revan and now he cannot, for this reason, take off his armour.

If you're curious about his identity, Mandalore is

Canderous from Kotor I, after the end of the first Kotor episode, he found Mandalore's armour on Malachor V and claimed the title for himself.

Originally posted by Darth Aleera

because

he was seriously wounded by Revan and now he cannot, for this reason, take off his armour.

Huh? Since when?

Mandalore doesn't take off his helmet because he's Mandalore. He looks pretty healthy in the screen shot without his helm.

I dont think he wears that suit because he needs it to sustain him. He just doesnt want anybody to see his war wounds and besides he doesnt want people to recognize his true identity. He just wants people to know him as Mandalore. The whole thing about him sleeping and going about his business in the suit isnt so far fetched because Boba Fett and other bounty hunters in other EU sources do the same thing. This isnt Darth Vader we're talking about here, its not like hes gonna die if he takes the suit off. I just dont think he wants to and he feels he has no reason to. Some people just like being in a costume 24/7. Of course im sure if most people had the wounds he does, theyd probably wanna wear a suit like that all day too.

Originally posted by Achilles

Huh? Since when?

Mandalore doesn't take off his helmet because he's Mandalore. He looks pretty healthy in the screen shot without his helm.

I do not remember where I've read something about this, perhaps this was written as a bad joke, and I simple taken it as a sufficient reason. Anyway, when Mandalore takes the helmet off? I never thought it was possible in the game.

Because, Revan didn't injure someone who was an accomplice to help finding the Star Forge Maps, Revan hurting Canderous [Mandalore], wouldn't of happend even if Revan was a dark lord, because Mandalore would practically be his right hand man, and Canderous would hardly make mistakes, so there is practically no point for Revan hurting Canderous. Quoting Achilles Mandalore [Canderous] doesn't need to remove his helmet, because he doesn't need to.

Krow

Archived