Home

the dark age

this rp is set back in the dark ages

it is simple u chose the side u are gonna fight for

good(house of high)

evil(The confedacry of darkness)

basically it is a civil war and the house is trying to win back the confeds.

Name-Matt Huffman

age-17

side-confedracy of evil

weapon-longsword of darkness

rank- over lord of the confeds.

bio-a merciless warrior of the darkness

I am gonna try something knew in this rp u all know the basic rules so if i feel u do something unjust against another character myself as the thread master will find some way to punish u threw the enviroment around u like u could get hit be lighting get caught in a mudslide or like have a tree fall on u beware

no-god modding

-character controling

-no double posts

use your brain and i will be fine but if u god mod or character control or double post your character will be hurt if it gets out of hand he will get killed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name-Josh Borchert

age-19

side-Confederates of Darkness

weapon-Scythe of Destruction

rank- Second in command general

bio-A general in the army of the confederacy of darkness,he is a forgiveing man as long as you don't double cross him

"Lord Huffman do you wish me to awake the men"?

Originally posted by Cyborgninja

This RPG is set back in the dark ages.

It is simple, you chose the side you are going to fight for.

Good(House of High)

Evil(The Confederacy of Darkness)

Basiclly it is a Civil War and the House is trying to win back the Confeds..

Name-Matt Huffman

age-17

side-confedracy of evil

weapon-longsword of darkness

rank- over lord of the confeds.

bio-a merciless warrior of the darkness

I am gonna try something knew in this rp you all know the basic rules so if I feel you do something unjust against another character myself as the thread master will find some way to punish you through the enviroment around you like you could get hit be lighting get caught in a mudslide or like have a tree fall on you beware

no- god modeing

-character controling

-double posts

use your brain and you'll be fine, but if you god mode, character controll, or double post your character will get hurt, if it gets out of hand you will be killed.

(I thought I'd fix up your post alittle, so read over it and compare it to the irgional OK? And also, I see taht you're violating your own rules... You say no god modeing, but killing chars/controlling what happens to them violates that rule. Just thought I'd say that before you violate your rules, even the thread master can't violate the rules, or in the road to twilight you WOULD be knocked out by chains, that's his RPG too right? Just an example of the thread master doesn't controll all. Plus, isn't 17 alittle young to be controlling the whole evil side? Maybe 20 or so, but 17? HE CAN'T EVEN SMOKE!)

((I'm not a know it all, I'm just stating that he's breaking his own rules and if he can "hurt" people in this then Chains could easily knock him out in the other RPG. And about the spelling, I can understand it, and I used to be like that too, but it gets very annoying after awhile, I hate to be a Darth Tepe, but it would help if he could try more. I'm not the boss of him, and I'm not flaming him either, I'm just saying that he makes no sense.))

((umm luke with my age on my character maybe my father died and i inheirted(sp) the kingdom... and i am still enforce my enviromental rules)

Ahh yes Josh have my servent prepare my stallion and u gather your troops we are going to lay siege to one of the houses forts

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

((I'm not a know it all, I'm just stating that he's breaking his own rules and if he can "hurt" people in this then Chains could easily knock him out in the other RPG. And about the spelling, I can understand it, and I used to be like that too, but it gets very annoying after awhile, I hate to be a Darth Tepe, but it would help if he could try more. I'm not the boss of him, and I'm not flaming him either, I'm just saying that he makes no sense.))

(if your saying your not a know it all your lying to yourself you don't have a character here you came in and started trash talking you had not one reason to come in here and say that luke not one,and YES you are flaming so next time either have a good reason for posting or stay out)

"Yes sir lord Matt"*walks to matts servant*"Boy! ready lord matthew's horse and weapons"*walkes to the troops campgrounds and blows wake up horn*"ON YOUR FEET SLACKERS WE ARE MOVING AGAINST THE HOUSE OF HIGH PREPARE YOURSEVES BOYS THIS WILL BE A MAJOR VICTORY FOR US IF WE ACCOMPLISH IT NOW GET YOURSELFS TOGETHER BEFORE LORD HUFFMANS BREIFING AFTER BREKFAST"*walks to huffmans tent*"They are preparing themselves now sir"

*puts on helmet and sheaths sword,the gets on his horse*"YES SIR HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"*rides to troops who are in lineup formation*"ALL RIGHT BOYS HERE WE GO, CAVALRY MOUNT UP!*cavalry mounts horses*"TROOPS.........MARCH"*begins riding with troops*

Jon stood in a watch tower just outside the castle he looked through his parascope. He saw a scout riding towards him. As he got closer he began shouting out.

Scout- "The confederate army is heading for the castle."

Jon looked around and told the 3 other archers in the tower to get on their horses and head back to the castle. He quicly followed and Rode his horse to the castle.

(Hi,I havent really done any roleplaying before but it looks like fun so i thought id give it a try :)

Name-Dermott Clearwater

Age-26

Side-Confederates of Darkness

Weapon-Nodachi (looong heavy katana)+long curved dagger (can i have 2 weapons?)

Rank-Colonel

Bio-Dermott is an Elite Swordsman/Assassin .He is also trained in Unarmed,and Knife combat.

"Sir, I believe we should attack now, before the house of high is aware of our presence here."

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

(if your saying your not a know it all your lying to yourself you don't have a character here you came in and started trash talking you had not one reason to come in here and say that luke not one,and YES you are flaming so next time either have a good reason for posting or stay out)

((Jaxu you don't understand, he may god mode, but in Chains RPG he comlains about Chains god modeing, that's not right. All I'm saying is he can no longer complain about the thread master god modeing since he's going throguh with this. I was actually going to make a character, untill I read those rules, and no this isn't flaming FYI. Flaming is yelling and bashing, I'm not bashing I'm saying that Cyborgninja can't complain about a thread master God Modeing in one thread and then god mode in his own. And Cyborg, now I understand about your char being leader, but if you do god mode my char in this I'll be glad he died, because I wouldn't want to be a part of an RPG where the thread master god modes/kills me. It states in the main rules to kill a player character you need that persons permission.))

Name: Luke Katarn

Side: High House

Weapon: The Legendery Galdo Sword, and a Bow with Magic Arrows.

Bio: Luke grew up in rome, he trained in ROme's army((This is the Dark AGes after all.)). It took him awhile but he became a General in that army. When the confeds seperated the Roman Catholic church made the army of the High House, and Luke was lucky enough to be a General.

((a little clarification here, folks: the thread master does not have the right to god-mode or control other characters. the sole purpose of being the thread master is to decide what happens in a battle between two other characters (ie, characters not under control by the thread master) so that the outcome isn't always a stalemate until someone concedes.

if the thread master gets into a battle with someone, then the thread master must concede the decision making to someone that they would trust to make a fair decision.

remember: being a jackass is only going to make people leave your thread. so be fair in your judgements.

i'll post a copy of this into the main forum rules so that you guys won't argue about things being official or not.

stingerhs out.))

Originally posted by Tdcquicksilver5

(Hi,I havent really done any roleplaying before but it looks like fun so i thought id give it a try :)

Name-Dermott Clearwater

Age-26

Side-Confederates of Darkness

Weapon-Nodachi (looong heavy katana)+long curved dagger (can i have 2 weapons?)

Rank-Colonel

Bio-Dermott is an Elite Swordsman/Assassin .He is also trained in Unarmed,and Knife combat.

"Sir, I believe we should attack now, before the house of high is aware of our presence here."

"Yes colonel lord huffman and i are aware of this but the men NEED rest before the coming batle we will aware you when we are prepared but thank you for your concern colonel"*puts his hand on colonels shoulder*"You may want to rest also"

Jon moved on top of the castles walls where the archers were all lined up.

Jon- "The confederacy Will attack soon and we must be prepared. Our arrows will strike before the knights get any action. So lets soften their numbers. I expect the best from you, i trained you not to miss and soon this will be put to the test. They must nt breach the gates."

Jon moved to the watchtower along the wall and took out his perascope.

No we march they know we are here me can not risk it(gets on horse while all the other soilders get ready)

MATT-ATTENTION MEN DID WE COME HERE TO LOSE

SOILDERS-NO

MATT-DID WE COME HERE TO HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY RIGHT AT THE CASTLES DOOR STEP

SOILDERS-NO

MATT-THEN MEN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(SOILDERS roar and the battle commences)

lets ride josh

(matt gets in front of all the soilders and charges)

Archived