Home

the dark age

*Kills several house troops,but is almost hit by an arrow*

"Lord Matt! If we do not breach the walls their archers will make short work of us, and since we didn't bring any siege equipment im not sure how we can do that! Perhaps I could sneak in and open the gate from the inside?"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name]: The Krow

Species]:Human

Sex]:Male

Age]:18

Height]:6'3

Allegiance]:High House

Occupation]:Spartan

Class]:Supreme Spartan

Appearance]:http://groups.msn.com/GBV2/shoebox.msnw?Page=Last

Weapons]:Scimitar of Light, Winged Knife, Shuriken, God's Punishment [Halberd], and Hydra Bow

Equipment]:Sacred Armor

The Krow watched the battle from the wall he didn't flinch as an arrow caught the archer next to him square in the head. The Krow picked up the spear laying infront of his feet, and with massive momentum he threw into the battalions of the confederacy, he impaled a soldier directly next to Matt, hopefully catching his attention..

"THE NEXT ONE IS YOUR HEAD!"

He shouted over the deathcries of Confederacy and High House soldiers. Pulling his Hydra Bow from his back and placing an arrow right along the bow as he pulled the string back he still heard the endless cries of anger and death. He let it go. The arrow stuck another Confederate in the neck, whom let out a yelp before crumbling to the ground. The Krow turned and shouted

"VANQUISH THESE FOWL BEASTS BACK TO THE PITS THAT SPOILED THEM!"

With that he begun shooting the rest of his arrows..

(kills another soilder) Yes go sneak in take a battilon with u...and who said i didn't bring seige (matt gets a big smile on his face when all of the sudden capults appear over the hill and begin to fire on the house walls)go around the back while me and josh hold the front

Cocks an eyebrow as he watches catapults appear along the hill, with instinct he shouts

"CATAPULTS!"

Dozens of soldiers were killed on impact as the massive boulders rained down on the walls, but they still attempted an counter attack. The Krow ran atop the wall shouting torwards the High House seige men to fire the trebuchets torwards the catapults along the hill. The Krow watched nervously as a large stone was released that fell short, but barely missed a catapult as it rolled past, but the second shot crushed a catapult along the hill. The Krow smiled with pride, but it soon begun to fade away as he noticed a batallion missing from the Confederacy.

IGNITE YOUR TORCHES MEN THIS BASE WILL BE ASHES(men begin lighting the the fort a flame) SPARE NO WOMEN OR CHILDREN(beheads a guard to the front door when matt gets hit by an arrow in the back)AAHHHHHHH(matt falls off horse but contiunes to fight)d*mn u house of high (cuts another royal guard down) JOSH GET OVER HERE AND HELP ME OR I WILL BE KILLED(BLOCKS a sword but then gets hit in the chest with a club)AAAAHHHHH(implaes the guy who hit him)

*matt thought to himself i might die here hopefully that battilon gets threw*

"COME ON BOYS WE MUST HOLD THEM UNTIL THE CATAPAULTS GET HERE"*slices them two at a time until he is suddenly pulled from his horse"AAAA"*he hits the ground springing back to his feat in an instant sword drawn and begins lopping heads from house soldiers until he re-mounts his horse*"Ok sir im fine now lets get those battalions up here"

(jumps on joshes horse then gives the signal to the men to fall back and the cannons to proceed to plumlbe there wall) Dremount is relible i trust him he will pull threw (picks up a long bow and fires and kills an archer rite next to krow) that man(points to krow) he is one of their leaders (hands josh a bow focus on him)

(kills another soilder) Yes go sneak in take a battilon with u...and who said i didn't bring seige (matt gets a big smile on his face when all of the sudden capults appear over the hill and begin to fire on the house walls)go around the back while me and josh hold the front

Dermott-*Smiles as the catapults fire on the house walls*,

*rides behind the castle with battalion,gives the men shuko claws and shows them how to climb the wall*

Dermott-I want half of you to take control of their trebuchets,and the rest of you help me open the gate.

Dermott+soldiers-*climbs wall*

(shuko are climbing tools used by ninja,but they can also be used to disarm swordsman,and slice people up)

(a scout comes to matt and josh)dremount is scaling the wall

excellent lets go take that fort (cannons redirect fire towards the middle of the castle allowing us to advance to the inside of the castle)

lets go josh it is our time now (pulls the arrow out of his back and fires it at krow before they take off)

Dermott-*grabs a gaurd in the back of the head and tosses him off the wall*

Soldiers-*half of the battalion goes off to destroy the trebuchets*

Dermott+half of Battalion-*stealthy moves toward the gate killing everyone who gets in there way until they finaly reach it*

Dermott-*opens the gate* "Be wary men,the house surly knows we are here now."

Dermott-*breaks the gate control so it cant be closed again*

"KEEP PRESSING THEM IN MEN THEY WILL GIVE EVENTUALLY"*slices more house soldiers while matt shoots flaming arrows at them*"FIX BAYONETTES AND CHARGE"*the batallion fixes bayonettes and charges the army reppelling them back farther in the courtyard*"KEEP GOING!!!"

Dermott-No point in standing here idly wile Lord Huffman,and Sir Borchert fight for their lives.CHARGE!

Dermott-*kills 3 men with 1 swipe from his mighty nodachi* "These house of high soldiers are path-argh!" *a mounted knight hits Dermott sqaure in the chest,but doesnt injure him too badly* *Dermott thrusts his nodachi through the horses neck and into the knights arm* *the horse falls,pinning the knight* Knight-"Please show me some merc-ugh" *Dermott skillfuly puts his dagger through the knights neck*

Dermott-"Never interupt me."

Jon takes 3 arrows and plases them all on the bow he pulled back on the string and launched all 3, They all hih differant troops as he suspected. he then looks around and sees dermott (tdcquicksilver5) he grabs another arrow and aims it at the man pulling back 'time to end your reign of darkness' he then launces his arrow.

Jon takes 3 arrows and plases them all on the bow he pulled back on the string and launched all 3, They all hih differant troops as he suspected. he then looks around and sees dermott (tdcquicksilver5) he grabs another arrow and aims it at the man pulling back 'time to end your reign of darkness' he then launces his arrow.
(so am i dead,or am i allowed to um not die?)

*an arrow zips over Dermotts head narrowly missing him,but killing the man behind him*

Dermott-"hand me a Bow and quiver!"

Soldier-*hands Dermott his bow,and a quiver of arrows*

Dermott-*clumbsily fires off a few arrows in Jons general Direction*

Dermott -thinking- I wish I had taken the time to learn basic archery-thinking-

Edit: Battalion #2 has taken the trebuchets i guess....

Battalion #2-*kills off the men controlling the trebuchets,and begins fireing on the castle walls sending archers flying everyware*

After jon shot the arrow he turned presuming it had hit. He turned out to face the catapults. He grabbed a piese of cloth and wrapped it around the arrow head. He dipped the clothe in a bucket of hot oil that was there to tip over any climbing enemys. He put the arrow on the bow and aimed it

Jon(shouting)-"Light."

A solier with a torch held it abainst the oil drenched cloth on the arrow, It instatly lit and fired it at the catapult. It hit the catapult sending its wooden frame into a blaze. Just then several arrow hit arround him and he turned around. It was the commander he missed earlier. 'You just made it personal' he thought as he pulled out another arrow and covered it in cloth and oil, He aimed aimed it at the floor infront him (if you're still on a house at its feet).

Dermott-*sees that none of his arrow hit thier target*"men,fight your way back to Lord Huffman im sure he could use your help.Tell him i have buisness to take care of" * runs toward the castle*

A solier with a torch held it abainst the oil drenched cloth on the arrow, It instatly lit and fired it at the catapult. It hit the catapult sending its wooden frame into a blaze. Just then several arrow hit arround him and he turned around. It was the commander he missed earlier. 'You just made it personal' he thought as he pulled out another arrow and covered it in cloth and oil, He aimed aimed it at the floor infront him (if you're still on a house at its feet).

( im off in the battlefield right now,but im headed in your direction :) )

Edit: Did you mean horse? I guess im still by the horse i killed.

The Krow watches with fear as their own weapon was used against them. Watching archers get crushed, by the massive boulders that hit the great walls. The Krow's attention was directed upward torwards the sky, he was watching a boulder falling directly torward his position, without thinking he turned on his heel and jumped off the wall into bails of hay below. The boulder exploded into peices as it his former position, rolling out of the hay he looked around to see how many remaining soldiers were left to protect High House, he noticed the soldiers were strong, but the Confederacy was stronger much stronger. The Krow didn't bother to panic as he ascended a flight of stairs torwards the wall, but he paused as he noticed a barrel full of oil, he made his way back down the stairs and brought the barrel up and dumped the contents onto the battalions of Confederates snatching a torch he tossed it torwards the barrel, causing an firey explosion sending many soldiers into an inferno.

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Are Confederates on the wall?

(no only one battallion of Confederates have gotten to the castle,and half of them have already left to help with the battle outside.The other half are destroying the castle with house trebuchets we captured :) And Im (dermott) headed back to the castle to fight Jon ( starmark2k )

Archived