Home

Who plans to get Battlefield 2?

Are you planning to obtain BF 2?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning to obtain BF 2?

• I play FPS games, and I plan to get BF 2.
    • I play FPS games, but I'm unsure if I should get BF 2.
    • I play FPS games, but I don't plan to get BF 2.
    • I don't play FPS games, but I don't plan on getting BF 2.
    • Nope. I don't play FPS games anyhow.

I personally do. I'll play as the MEC or Chinese all bloody day once it comes out.

The Commander mode has a special appeal to me - the hardware I can get my hands on by playing Silent Heroes for BF 1942 (which eats DC Final for breakfast, by the way), and the squad system is neat, but not that much of a huge thing.

The graphics look neat, though. They almost beat those of BF 1942:p!

Who else than me plans to get BF 2? I'm posting this here to get a sort of unbiased answer.

I might be getting it. It looks good, and the other instalments they are plugging into it are going to make it fun, and a lag-fest. Recently teamchat was added (It comes with the game) and we all know what that means, lag city. But it does look good and if I do get it im going to be either Chinese sniper, or U.S. Sniper. I have BF 1942 and the sniping was pretty immpresive considing other cames that allow you to snipe.

Originally posted by daventry

I'll definitly get it. :D

Um, will this also be like BF where you get to play in Single Player Mode and so on. :confused:

Well I dont think that its going to be exactly like BF, but the playablity will most likely be the same, just like the last battlefront.

Archived