Home

Me > You *56K BEWARE!*

ZBomber

Just ask them if you can get it when the promotion is over... they might give it to you then (that rather boring though ;))

Or you can go in with a friend, and while one of you distracts the clerk by asking him dumb questions... the other simply peel it off the window and run out !

Originally posted by ZBomber

Yeh, he ripped it off Burger King's window. He tried to get the legs, but people saw him so he ran away. :D

I'm also having someone steal me a TRU gift card (too bad it won't have money to it).

your getting your friends to do this not you!? that takes the fun out of everything!

Originally posted by MTV2

your getting your friends to do this not you!? that takes the fun out of everything!

I don't live near a Burger King. The closest one is 45 minutes away.

Needless to say, I'll just have my friend who's bus stop is at Burger King get it for me. :p

Originally posted by ZBomber

I don't live near a Burger King. The closest one is 45 minutes away.

Needless to say, I'll just have my friend who's bus stop is at Burger King get it for me. :p

IF I WERE to thieve ANYTHING off Burger King, it would be the giant inflateable Darth Vader they got attached to the roof right now....man....it's just....man!

Saw the movie tonite, it totally surpassed what I thought it would be. Definitely the best of all prequals.

I shall inform His Royal Majesty, King Burger IV of this theft of His Highness's Royal Property immediately! The picture in question will serve as evidence.

Surely the reward from Our Beef Sovereign shall be great, perhaps a Knighthood in the Order of The Whopper...

Seriously though, LucasForums and LFNetwork do not in any way endorse or condone the theft or vandalism of private property owned by the Burger King Corporation or its subsidiaries. Now if they're just throwing it away though... ;)

Archived