Home

Mesmerize Me

Captain Wilson

I know there a few system fans on here so i shall ask, who has rushed out to buy mesmerize (like my self) on its relese (monday).

In anycase if you've heard it what's your opinion on it. I personaly love it, but i think you can hear Darron a bit to much on it, but i can live with it (mainly beacause he did lost in hollywood so well)

Your views people?

Originally posted by Rogue15

p.s. i like Hed Planet Earth more. XD

i liked the first three albums, but the fourth has only one subject and it makes women seem like a side of beef and nuttin else...

i for one will be boycotting their fourth album...but i will still listen to their first three.

and i think i might get the new SoaD

I got it yesterday - it's great! And BongoBob, it is somewhat inappropriate-but not really that bad, just listen to it on a cd player. (D/l from iTunes or something, then burn on a cd if they won't let you buy it otherwise-iTunes bills don't show purchased track/album names.)

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I still don't have it yet. I am hoping to get it over the weekend. My parents owe me about 10 dollars, and I have 5, so yeah, should be easy to convince them to buy me it.

Now if only it was as easy to convince them to give me $800 for comp parts ;)

EDIT: I finally got it yesterday. I have been listening to it since. I listened to it on repeat for a good 12+ hours. I just had it on repeat on my xbox while I played some old school Goldeneye :D

• 2 months later...

I hate to say it, but I was not all that impressed with the new album that much.

I have yet to hear anything that compares with the self titled debut. I did like "B.Y.O.B.", and "Radio" quite a bit though.

I saw SOAD at Ozzfest, in 2003, and it was the best part of the entire show. These guys are fantastic live!

Archived