Home

Nexsis Demo League!!

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Starting on this coming monday, October 8, Nexsis will be hosting the first ever SWGB Demo League. Individuals sign up under this thread. What this league will entail is a win-loss, winning streak -draws- and point system. So you can play 1 on 1, 2 on 2, it doesnt matter. What is needed is that you post your wins down with a small screenshot of the final score for proof of result. A dedicated section on the Nexsis site will be put up in the next coming day or so for this league for people to look at to see who is ranked what. This league is for fun so even if you dont deem yourself as good, join anyway. This is a great way to improve your gameplay and see what other players got and you can even learn from them by your defeats. Remember what our old green dude said... "Wars do not make one great!". So please sign up asap! If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Guest Lord Tirion

Yes definately. This league is set up to accomodate anybody. There is no set schedule because we all know, that never works online. So its a play as you can. You can play as many games you want whenever you want. Just make sure to take a screenshot of the final scores and submit them in to my email at c_lowey@hotmail.com.

This league will run all the way until the final version is released to help pass time and make our time fun until then. =)

Guest Lord Tirion

Kick arse. Its good to see that atleast some people have guts in these forums and arent afraid to have a little fun =)

Guest Lord Tirion

just hit printscreen and it takes a screenshot. It stores it in your swgb folder =)

This is coming along nicely, lots of people signing up. Lets hope we get some more =)

Guest Lord Tirion

Lord JayVizIon, thats fine, no problems with that at all. Just anytime you play a game starting monday, take a screenshot of the scores and email it to me and all will be fine. You can play as much or as little as you want. This league is for anybody and everybody =)

Clefo, that is great. The more clans, the better. I hope that even more clans will eventually be represented in this tournament and that new friendships can be forged because of this league and improve our SWGB Community =)

Originally posted by Clefo

I'm downloading the demo again and it should work this time.. So count me in and I'm representin the DsA!

bad news guys clefo cant get his demo to work so ill hafta step in his place as the DsA rep.

still wish clefo could b there with me though:(

Archived