Home

Nexsis Demo League!!

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest sirathos

i saved our game it said player dropped so i assume you had to go since you said you had to go soon. i want to finish the game some time. And i have to admit that you are a worthy opponent.

Anyways pm me when ever you want to finish playing that game.

Guest Lord Tirion

Hmm, thats wierd. Said you dropped. O well. I didnt get a chance to save it but we can always play again. You like that first game eh? =P Second game should have never come down to me trying to penetrate your base if I would have been concentrating lol =P But we had fun and thats all that mattered. In the first game, I had the feeling you underestimated me a bit and were not ready for my early rush. But by the second game, you know what I was capable of and you fortified your city like fort knox and all I could do was build around your city and try to push it in little by little. Your damn mechs complicated that lol. Long live the dewbacks! =P

and you fortified your city like fort knox and all I could do was build around your city and try to push it in little by little.

I HATE doing that...you waste ore by the ton and that is just too bad...Very anoying to do...and VERY long too.:(

Another case of Defense being too powerful...

Guest Lord Tirion

Yep, but what else could you do? He defended his town very nicely. He had shields all over, lotsof fortresses and tons of mechs all inside thwarting all my pummels that I air dropped in with a transport =P I had his town surrounded and sooner or later his resources would have went try.. mayble in a year or two.. damn carbon forests... But the game was really great. It was a ton of fun and we were both laughing at each other trying to gain a foot hold in his town. I finally made about 25 Mounted Troopers to take out his mechs and then he would come back with more mechs and bounty hunters and it kept going back and forth and it was just funny.

Guest sirathos

ya dewbacks own mech units, but i find that thier speed is too fast though i mean dewbacks are not fast moving creatures and the way they move when upgraded is extremly fast. Anyways my resorces were no where close to drying up , i think your ore would have ran dry soon though as many fortress' as i destroyed it had to be almost out. Anyways i look forward to our next game.

Guest Lord Tirion

OKies, here is an update. Each night I will post that day's results into the point standings. There are just too many games being played for daily results for each match to be posted. I wish I had the time to do that as well but writing and working doesnt exactly leave me that much =( I hope this is ok with you guys and keep those games rolling in =)

Archived