Home

Mod Requests Thread (#5)

T7nowhere

Same deal as before. Do you have an idea for a KotOR or TSL mod you would like, But don't know how to make it or have the time. Then this is where you can make your mod request, but since you are making a request you must understand that modding is usually a hobby that People do in there spare time and that they have Full time jobs. When you make a request please keep this in mind.

Ok this time were going to try this thread with a few rules, for posting in this thread. I'll keep this as brief as possible.

1. This thread is for the discussion of mod requests. Any discussion of how to make a mod or off topic discussion will be directed to the main Holowan Forum or deleted (@ moderator discretion).

2. Before you make a request please check the Tools and mods stuck, http://www.pcgamemods.com/ and http://www.lucasfiles.com/ KotOR section. It is possible that your desired mod has been made already. Also check Where can I find mods?

3. When you make your request please be descriptive and take the time to think about what it is you would like to see, after all you’re the one making the request but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also it takes time and effort to make a mod and the request should involve thought and effort on your part.

4. DO NOT Request Porting Any Resources from another game into KotOR, This includes Porting resources from TSL to KotOR or Vise versa . Taking copyrighted and proprietary materials from another game and Using then in KotOR Mods will not be Tolerated as this is quite illegal.

5. Final, Please be respectful towards Holowan's Modders.

IF you would like to scan the old request threads or continue on going discussion, you can find them here:

Request thread 1

Request thread 2

Request thread 3

Request thread 4

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see a modification of Prime's great robe mod that has a re-skin of Luke's Tunic (the one he fights in, not his robe) so that it looks like Qui-Gon's dueling robe, because it's my favourite robe from the movie. I know that there are the re-skins for the KotOR I robes with the pads but I want to see a re-skin of the Luke tunic, that'd be sweeet :D .

I am still looking for a fix which removes the "permanently on" bug of lightsabers with the cyan color crystal. Searching in the Holowan I only found two suitable mods, but unfortunately those are not available for download anymore 8[

For a more detailed description about this bug (if you don't know about it yet) take a look into this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145726&highlight=cyan

:)

i was wondering if jolee's clothing model was in tsl.

one of my fav mods for the original was redhawke's jolee clothing mod for the pc's :D

if its possible, i was wondering if it was possible to adjust jolee's robe so that it used his clothing model, or just give some part of tsl a new look, from the old days ;)

Originally posted by MattColejk

To ALL Avaliable Modellers!

I Was wondering if one (or more) of you could model, a FEMALE STORMTROOPER ARMOUR? the pic is below:

The Picture that was supplied by Lion54:

(if your offended by women showing there belly buttons, please dont click, it could offend)

http://photobucket.com/albums/y198/DS615/C3%20Girls/?action=view&current=C3035.jpg

The Thread that was 'discovered'

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1813923#post1813923

I Feel many ppl will like these in there game, making it unique, it'll be a great addition to the game ;)

MattCole

OH DEAR LORD HE QUOTED HIMSELF!!! (saddo) ;)

Anyway, seeing as this is a new Mod Request Thread i thought i'd bring this to ppl's attention, becoz in the last thread it just got ' oh that looks nice' and 'WOW'

I'm after a Capable modeller who has the time and patience to model the above screenie.

It Would make a nice addition to the Stormtrooper Armour i have in the Ebon Hawk.

Please could someone model this for me?

MattCole

PERFECT!

Sep, if you could do that for me, i'd Love you. ;)

i'd also be very grateful, becoz, its not very often we get ppl playing KotOR II as Female, so i believe this is just another incentive to play Female ;)

........ NAH!!! I Just want this really cool looking Armour ready for when i play Female :thumbsup:

MattCole

It might not be worth mentioning, but the Female stormtrooper armour link was supplied by lukeiamyourdad. It was for a different picture, though.

I just found the pic on the link he supplied, and actually Emperor Devon pointed out there where more pics.

Not to be picky or anything, but I dont want to "steal" credit, even for just supplying a pic, when it wasn't really me who found it.

There don't seem to be any real new quest/area mods out there, I would request a multi tiered quest that starts out as one mission and, if there is interest, can be added on to. The idea behind this being you are "contacted" after completing this first mission. The first mission can be completed, and the modder can work on further expanding this idea, or just quitting.

This would at least add several smaller quests, and avoid some mods from going unfinished because of "lack of time or interest." on the modders part.

Originally posted by Seprithro

not a bad idea matt, but why not a sith armor instead, ( i am one of those people who thinks its dumb to have storm troppers in the KOTOR era :D ) i could model a female sith armor (in time) if you like

Hey Sep,

Why don't you just bring over this mod? Link is for screenshot only.

It's kind of what they're look for, well except for the skin.

hello,

i've been trying to reskin the bald headed asian with the goatie and let me just say this: i suck at modding.

i wanted to make him much much darker with really light green eyes. also, i wanted to loose the goatie. finally, i thought it'd be cool to have small blue or green glowing tatoos under his eyes that look like sandskit. can any one help me out? i'm still trying to figure this out but if someone could hook me up it'd be awesome!

thanks to all the great modders BTW!

Originally posted by ubercarl

i suck at modding.

Advice: Don't think this, or you will never get better at it ;)

Originally posted by ubercarl

i wanted to make him much much darker with really light green eyes. also, i wanted to loose the goatie. finally, i thought it'd be cool to have small blue or green glowing tatoos under his eyes that look like sandskit. can any one help me out? i'm still trying to figure this out but if someone could hook me up it'd be awesome!

Well, if you want to get rid of the goatee, first I would try this mod by maverick187 and Darth Melignous. It eliminates the billy goat chin, so it doesn't have a goatee.

thanks darthmoeller! i actually saw this one and like it a lot. but i like the bald head look of the original head.............. maybe once i figure out how to edit heads i can start with his, then i could make him a bit darker skinned and get the tatoos on his face............. or something. haha

i'll give it a go but if anyone wants to help me out i'd definately appreciate it!

thanks all!

Originally posted by DuffmanDan

i was wondering if jolee's clothing model was in tsl.

one of my fav mods for the original was redhawke's jolee clothing mod for the pc's :D

if its possible, i was wondering if it was possible to adjust jolee's robe so that it used his clothing model, or just give some part of tsl a new look, from the old days ;)

It looks to me like your new so I'll go easy.

The answer is "No, and No." The reason is this falls currently within the category of porting resources from one game to the next which you may not have been aware of.

To further explain Jolee's clothes/robes that were custom to him are based off of a custom body model for his character in KOTOR 1. Since this body model and the texture that it used are not present in TSL they cannot be imported in legally and cannot be discussed here at the forums.

Now if somebody is able to figure out how to modify an existing body model to closely resemble jolee's robe/clothes model from K1 with something like Taina's replacer tool then we might be in business.

Archived