Home

Mod Requests Thread (#5)

T7nowhere

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i post a real picture of my girlfriend i want you to make into a recruitible NPC to replace mission could someone do that for me.

Preferences

Romance Side Quest scripts (like bastilas)

(I can do the dialouge)

Banter edit

level 5

consular jedi class to start out

name changed to

Lanae

Custom Clothes like those in picture.

I freakin' suck at modding

P.S.

I'm still working on picture

thank you

----------

Just as a "precautionary" step... I'd suggest getting a 'taker' (a modder who accepts the job) before you go posting your girlfriend's pic all over the net ;) - ChAiNz.2da

Originally posted by ChAiNz the Moderator

----------

Just as a "precautionary" step... I'd suggest getting a 'taker' (a modder who accepts the job) before you go posting your girlfriend's pic all over the net ;) - ChAiNz.2da

I disagree ChAiNz. :D Some modellers might want to see what they're getting themselves into. A picture helps clarify how easy the job will be before you become commited. :p

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

I disagree ChAiNz. :D Some modellers might want to see what they're getting themselves into. A picture helps clarify how easy the job will be before you become commited. :p

Tell that to the girlfriend.. hehehe :p

at least let the girl know that you intend on posting her pic on the internet.. get her permission then all is groovy :)

(just want to make sure she remains your girlfreind and not one of those "ex-" ones.. hehehe)

I don't want to sound greedy or anything, (I'll probably end up sounding stupid instead) but is it possible to get the Ultimate saber mod for KOTOR? I know it probably would be a lot of work, but personally like KOTOR more than TSL. In fact the only reason I played TSL was the USM.

I don't want to sound greedy or anything, (I'll probably end up sounding stupid instead) but is it possible to get the Ultimate saber mod for KOTOR? I know it probably would be a lot of work, but personally like KOTOR more than TSL. In fact the only reason I played TSL was the USM.

I think I just heard T7 pass out... hehehe

I can't answer you 'positively', but I'd at least say "not at the moment". Though that doesn't necessarily mean anything in the modding world ;)

You can however get some of the USM sabers already available in KotOR...

T7's Lightsaber 6 Pack:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10096/

T7's Qui-Gon Saber:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10097/

My Segan & Xia Sabers:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/9852/

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10220/

ive tried to change colors to but to be honest its all overwhelming an my brain dont wanna work :D but is there any way to get a cutscene revan robe that is black cloth parts an gold armored parts an a nihlis mask with the white part gold an red parts black? id appreciate it if anyone can do it i just dont have the patients for it :)

ive tried to change colors to but to be honest its all overwhelming an my brain dont wanna work :D but is there any way to get a cutscene revan robe that is black cloth parts an gold armored parts an a nihlis mask with the white part gold an red parts black? id appreciate it if anyone can do it I just dont have the patients for it :)

Do you want a golden color or a golden effect? The color is just a plain texture, the effect however is the "shinyness" you can see of some of the armors (Like the mandalorian armor). I could probably do the one for revan in 5 minues... <_< But for nihilius.. thats another story because my version of photoshop cannot do alpha channels so his hole head would look shiny :(

Does anyone knows if there is any after ending mod for kotor2 as there was for kotor 1?

I searched one net, but I didnt found any. :cry6:

Take a look at my previous post on this same page in this thread. I'll quote it below as well as the post I was replying too.

Is there a mod that lets you revisit places (after you've beaten the game) ?

@Nirvana728 While there isn't one that sounds like a interesting mod to try to tackle. Especially since at certain points in the game the game railroads you into the ending and there really isn't the mobility you have in Kotor 1.

As to those who don't want this that's fine. However this is a Mod request thread lets start to avoid shooting people down and telling them the idea is dumb or something similiar. When we do that we only discourage others from modding.

Archived