Home

Mod Requests Thread (#5)

T7nowhere

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Occido

anyone interested in making Zeison Shay style armor without the butt flap?

It looks fine on female characters (in fact my first time playing the game, my female character wore it most of the time), but it really does need to be redesigned for male characters. It makes male PC's look like they are from the darkside of planet San Francisco. ;)

MdKnightR

Originally posted by MdKnightR

It looks fine on female characters (in fact my first time playing the game, my female character wore it most of the time), but it really does need to be redesigned for male characters. It makes male PC's look like they are from the darkside of the planet San Francisco. ;)

MdKnightR

Females ok,but i think most of the guys here play with male PC's.

Originally posted by Darth Smaug

Females ok,but i think most of the guys here play with male PC's.

I have only played a male character like 3 times between both KOTOR games. If I am going to look at the backside of a character for 50+ hours, I prefer it to be female. :cool:

MdKnightR

Originally posted by MdKnightR

I have only played a male character like 3 times between both KOTOR games. If I am going to look at the backside of a character for 50+ hours, I prefer it to be female. :cool:

MdKnightR

Yes,mm females :D..They really are ordanary creatures :D ..Anyway,back to the thread...Maybe svösh will do the zeison shay robes for us if we ask very,very nice?

I'm looking for someone who's really good at making Jedi Recruit Mods. There's a mod I've been writing up for about a month, the only trouble is, I am not very good at modding, so I'm hoping someone can help me.

I've written up the main info in Microsoft Word, and the dialogue information in Microsoft Powerpoint, so I'm hoping whoever is interested in makign this also has those two programed (if not, I can find a way to make them readable to you).

Note: I'm unsure how to upload the files into this post, so I'll have to email the info to whoever is going to help me, if someone decideds to help me.

Originally posted by Darth Occido

A couple more Ideas I'd like to throw out there

A lightsaber with the hilt of a vibroblade

Vibroknucklers and Vibroknives

Calo Nord Clothes (actual Npc's appearance)

[TSL]

The Calo Nord request is impossible because his model/texture do not exit in TSL, and we are not allowed to port things from Kotor 1 into TSL and vice versa.

Originally posted by Aash Li

While you can't remodel the head to have those silly super-long ears, you can recolour textures so that he has blonde hair and whatever colour eyes he has.

Mmmm i wish someone would fix the head model animation problem. i think someone did it for Kotor1.

a question though, if you can make new saber models, how come you cant make new heads? hmmm

You could also turn The Handmaiden into Zelda, and the Disiple into Sheik (aka Zelda in a cool costume)

Oh and turn Sion into Gannadorf or something.. that would take extreme modeling though for those Ideas.

But the Master Sword and Hylian sheild idea is really awsome, it just needs to be modeled. Wonder if any Weapon modelers are up to it? (looks at them. you know who you are ;) )

Originally posted by Bobo

You could also turn The Handmaiden into Zelda, and the Disiple into Sheik (aka Zelda in a cool costume)

Oh and turn Sion into Gannadorf or something.. that would take extreme modeling though for those Ideas.

But the Master Sword and Hylian sheild idea is really awsome, it just needs to be modeled. Wonder if any Weapon modelers are up to it? (looks at them. you know who you are ;) )

Most of the modders are not zelda fans so i don't think there interested,but it's a great idea.Maybe change darth bandon into twinrova :D

@aiden star, you might try looking for mods that let you use the model for sion, nihilus, or any other sith, I know they made them for KI but I'm not sure if they did them for KII, if they didn't then I'm not sure how to do that yet,

But many people here have their work availabe @pcgamemods.com, I think there might have been an option for that there,

if you want to look evil, you can't do much better than sion,

P.S. you get better characters later, and most of them get more involved,

My favorite, MIRA:D

I have checked that site and as ive posted some things I like, however they just need a slight touch up to my liking...

:D

I rather not look like other characters but hopefully look original.

Thats why if someone could make a mod to the way I would like, it would make me feel like a real Sith Lord as I get my slaves to make me a suit i want and neeeeed. :D

This is kind of a two part request

Is there a mod that allows ol' hk47 to weild a light saber? Because it would be cool. My opinion.

And is it even possible I'm just curious as to whether the animation set is there for sword weapons or if maybe something else is standing in the way of doing this type of mod.

Originally posted by jessegp

This is kind of a two part request

Is there a mod that allows ol' hk47 to weild a light saber? Because it would be cool. My opinion.

And is it even possible I'm just curious as to whether the animation set is there for sword weapons or if maybe something else is standing in the way of doing this type of mod.

drools over the idea of having a robot wield more than 2light sabers...lets say.....4 or more. :D

Mod Idea: That we can play the exile in KotOR2:TSL with Anakin Skywalker skin from Episode III, and the mod will also contain his lightsaber (From Episode III) and his robe.

And it will be great if the skin will be high quality.

Originally posted by Mr.KoRn

Mod Idea: That we can play the exile in KotOR2:TSL with Anakin Skywalker skin from Episode III, and the mod will also contain his lightsaber (From Episode III) and his robe.

And it will be great if the skin will be high quality.

Here's a few to get you started ;)

Anakin Head:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/12497/

http://www.pcgamemods.com/11570/

Anakin Robes:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10564/

http://www.pcgamemods.com/12201/

Anakin Saber:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/13272/

http://www.pcgamemods.com/12899/

Originally posted by Aiden Star

I have checked that site and as ive posted some things I like, however they just need a slight touch up to my liking...

:D

I rather not look like other characters but hopefully look original.

Thats why if someone could make a mod to the way I would like, it would make me feel like a real Sith Lord as I get my slaves to make me a suit i want and neeeeed. :D

You might want to check This out, I use it and I think it rocks :D

Edit: Btw, Darth Smaug... did you get my email regarding your request?

Originally posted by Darth Smaug

Yes,your right..Now,does anywhone would like to make me a hilt,cause i can't mod at all and i want to have my own hilt.If anyone wants to help me,please PM me..

Me too, me too! Please look at my earlier post about my saber hilt idea.

MdKnightR

Archived