Home

Mod Requests Thread (#5)

T7nowhere

Originally posted by Dark_lord_Cheez

If it's possible, could someone make a head model for Kotor I based off of the head for the dark jedi males?

Well, since 85% of their heads are covered in clothing I dunno why you'd want to but it is possible. PM, me if you want me to make that. I will need details however...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dartdude99

2. The secound is a mod for KOTOR 1 that changes Malak into Darth Vader with the breething sounds if possible. Mabey even change his voice to sound like Darth Vader. (but I don't think that's possible)

I'm a modder, not a magican. Where on earth would you get the the Darth Vader voice? You can do this mod yourself, though. There are several Darth Vader armour and helmet mods out there. Donwload them, edit Malak's .utc files, and put them on him.

Can someone combine 2 existing heads and make a new male selectable head? Here's a picture to help illustrate my point.

I tried going into gmax to modify the models but soon realized it was beyond my skills, so I had to settle for just making a new selectable head from the Clear Complete Texture Editing Tutorial, but I finally gave up after 10 consecutive unsuccessful attempts. :eek:

So, if it's not too much trouble, a new combined head would be wonderful, but if it's impossible to make, turing the PFHC05 head into a new male head is just fine as well. I already made all the skins and it looks like this in the game.

Thanks in advance!

Well seeing that Mono Giganto has pointed out to me that I posted my mod request in the wrong thread I shall try again I guess that's what happens when one eats too many death

sticks or is new to this. I hope I got it right this time.

That said I was wondering if anyone could make a heavy armor mod for TSL that looks like the armor used by the bounty hunter Zam Wesell in Episode II Attack of the clones.

With status of

Defense: 14

Dexterity: 6

Stealth: 5

Is upgradeable

Bonus Feat: gives the user the ability to

use the wristlauncher

can only be used by the

the female PC

I know a mod can take a lot of time to make , but if someone is willing to try I can wait.

Um IS THIS THING ON? *Pokes mike* Oh ok, hello everyone! I am a SUPER brand new user, infact this is my first post....ever...in any forum on the internet, so forgive me if anything I say or do seems freakishly stupid. Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims. I have checked everywhere and can't find one. If there is one and I missed it I apologize for wasting everyone's time and would apreciate it if someone would direct me to it.

Thanks

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you? Besides it goes better with the pichblack robes that are the dark dudes' uniform.

Originally posted by SirFalastur

Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims.

~snip~

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you?

Welcome to the forums SirFalastur (the best of the forums as well.. hehehe).. ;)

I think you might be pleased with this mod:

http://www.pcgamemods.com/10999/

It's a personal favorite of mine, and it may be just what you had in mind :D

Originally posted by SirFalastur

Anyway my humble request is a mod that makes the darkside eyes in TSL like the ones Anakin has in Ep III. The eyes are yellow with red rims.

P.S another thing that really bothers me is that when I go darkside I get grey hair, did my character sudennly turn seventy? Sheesh, I would think that a sith would like to keep its dark hair, wouldn't you? Besides it goes better with the pichblack robes that are the dark dudes' uniform.

I think what your looking for is this mod Subtle DS transitions [/url] Though the eyes only transition to red.

ChAiNz.2da beat me to it. :jumpfire:

And with out trying to be to self promoting you might like a head that I made a few weeks ago. Remodeled Dopak

This isn't entirely a mod request, more like an addon request, and I wasn't sure where else to put it. I'm currently making a Recruit Mod, and I was wondering if anyone was any good at editing an NPC's head to make a Dark Side transformation. It's so that, when the NPC stays on if and after you join the Dark Side with Bastila, the NPC will change to a Dark Side face. I'm using the appearance: Alien_Twilek_Female_02.

The dark side transformation is not actually nessesary, but I think it would be a nice touch to a recruited Jedi.

I got a request that has been requested previously. How about General Grevious. By taking a human body model and moving vert cords to resemble grevious and then doing a grevious texture for the newly changed model. And it will lose none of the animations.

AN IDEA...

Since there's mention of a Sith Holocron that contained the ancient lightsaber forms of one of the sith lords. Since we saw it taken by well us :D to give to the sith academy master; how about putting the holocron into Uthar's quarters in the lockers we have to use the charges to get to?

I've seen those "ancient lightsaber forms" in the powers selections are those the ones they talk about?

If it were done really well you could have it give those forms to you or the like :D

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

:D

Now who do we know that is a scripting/force power giving goddess around here? hemm.....Stoffe~mkb~......Darth333....??? ;)

I'm back! Finally...damn failures...anyway...

I got a few requests...

1. An item or gun that works like the Bacta Gun in Republic Commando, ya know? So you can turn and shoot your fallen teammate in battle and wake them back up. I figure it could be upgradeable to improve the effect. Making use of all those Stims or extra med-paks.

2. I would love to have a heads and appearance 2da files that makes Mission Vao at 19 and Lost Jedi/Dark Apprentice compatable

3. Is it possible to create new stances in KotOR or is that stuff hard-coded? I'd love to be able to use a different fighting stance

Can anyone make it so that you can buy the Sith Officers armour? Perhaps change the military suit into it? or just even the clothes into the Sith Officers Uniform? Please, because I would really like to make my jedis Imperials as well.

Thanks In advance

Originally posted by GenralChris

Can anyone make it so that you can buy the Sith Officers armour? Perhaps change the military suit into it? or just even the clothes into the Sith Officers Uniform? Please, because I would really like to make my jedis Imperials as well.

Thanks In advance

Pick up the Holowan plugin. Alot of the new selectable pc's use the sith officer uniform for there default clothes or underwear.

Is there (or failing this, any good information) any mod that enables you to gain more attribute points during the course of the game?

I find the replay value of the game better when using mods likfe the force feat gain etc.

Would like to know if there is one similar for attributes.

Cheers.

^^^^

I don't know what mod it is, but in the holowan plugin, when you start a new game, you start with enough points to make all your attributes 18. Thats the closest thing I can think of at any rate, unless there is an attributegain.2da or something like that that can be edited.

EDIT: And it seems there is no attributegain.2da or anything like it that could change the amount of attribute stats you get at level up. Maybe its hardcoded.

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

^^^^

I don't know what mod it is, but in the holowan plugin, when you start a new game, you start with enough points to make all your attributes 18. Thats the closest thing I can think of at any rate, unless there is an attributegain.2da or something like that that can be edited.

EDIT: And it seems there is no attributegain.2da or anything like it that could change the amount of attribute stats you get at level up. Maybe its hardcoded.

Cheers for that. I was beginning to think that attributes wouldn't be easy to edit. No matter! :)

Also, doesn't the mod you mentioned only give you 18 points if you create a quick character?

Anyways, again, no matter! :)

Originally posted by BawBag™

Also, doesn't the mod you mentioned only give you 18 points if you create a quick character?

Anyways, again, no matter! :)

I always do custom character and still got the 18s for everything. But again, I don't know what mod its from since the plugin is a ton of mods.

Originally posted by DarthMoeller

I always do custom character and still got the 18s for everything. But again, I don't know what mod its from since the plugin is a ton of mods.

That was a custom easter egg in the plugin. That's a first that I heardf that it works in custom create mode as it has never done so for me. I've created plenty of test characters in custom create mode for testing as well as quick mode and it's only showed up in quick mode for me.

@Nirvana728 While there isn't one that sounds like a interesting mod to try to tackle. Especially since at certain points in the game the game railroads you into the ending and there really isn't the mobility you have in Kotor 1.

Archived