Home

Mod Requests Thread (#5)

T7nowhere

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone have a anakin head like in episode 3 with the transition to how he looked on mustafar.also an episode 3 hilt and robe like he wore with the hood(probably just edit revens' robe) with the head selectable as a pc.or if anyone can make it i would appriciate it gladly.oh yeah,i mean that stuff for KOTOR 1.

Here's an Anakin head, Here's an Anakin lightsaber (or you can get the USM, which has an anakin episode 3 and episode 2), and here's my movie style Jedi robes, including a skywalker robe, which has been proclaimed as the most accurate anakin robe for tsl on PCGM forum (man I'm humbe, aren't I?).

Those should all work for you.

Does annyone know if its possible to get the handmaiden(hood down) Clothes model and place another head ontop of it?? I cant seem to find the handmaiden(hood down) clothes model, for some reason.. can someone help..?

It's P_HandmaidenBB, her regular clothes model. The Hood down thing is an animation for that model, not a separate model. (Kreia's model works the same way to pull back her hood.)

When a "hood off" (10507) animation is played, she pulls off the hood, and it stays off unti a "hood on" (10508) animation is played (or until you transition to another area or reload a savegame since the animation state of models isn't saved).

It's P_HandmaidenBB, her regular clothes model. The Hood down thing is an animation for that model, not a separate model. (Kreia's model works the same way to pull back her hood.)

When a "hood off" (10507) animation is played, she pulls off the hood, and it stays off unti a "hood on" (10508) animation is played (or until you transition to another area or reload a savegame since the animation state of models isn't saved).

Thnx for the reply..

Greetz,

Skydeath

Personally, i would like to see an extended equip-screen.

I would like a hood-equip screen. With every robe, you get a hood-equipable.

I you dont equip, it stays the normal way. But if equiped, the hood will turn on.

Also, a cybernetic-slot should be added. So you can 'equip' a cyber-arm, or legs, with unique bonusses. The hand could give more strenght, since it has a battery instead of muscles. The legs could give more dexternity, since they respond better than normal legs. Ans these implants should be a texture or something, and they should come in different versions. Players who would like a bonus, but no weird robot-hand, could get the Luke-model. And players who really like it, the Anakin-model with the yellow lights or the cool glove.

Also, some bosses should have some cybernetic parts. Darth Sion with a cyber-arm is cool, aight? Also, this makes the PC stronger, thus making him more 'godlike' as the movies tend to show. But the gameplay won;t weaken, since bosses (and strong npc's ) have cybernetic parts too.

This coul make the game a bit cooler, since implants are quit common. The navigators on the bridge of the Trade Federation in Episode 1 have cybernetic-eye implants for faster information absorbing. Also, the slaves had a cybernetic implant preventing them from fleeing. And off course Anakin/Vader/Grievous with their Cybernetic parts that make them stronger.

We all know a battle-style relies very much on footwork. That explains Vader's smash-bash-power style, since his legs are that strong.

I believe Rage of the Wookies features implants too, but i'm not sure. COul be Jump to lightspeed too.

If anyone has more ideas, be my guest.

It was only an idea, off course your right....

Considering the Robes in Kotor 2 already hvbe gloves it isn't really needed for the armors and robes.It would only cause problems.

I really don't know what to do with the default clothes in that case.....

I dont really get it, if you make those models unique items then what would become their default clothing? x_X

Their default clothing will belong to "Attons Ribbed Vest" and "Miras Ballistic Jacket" (haven't you ever noticed those two extra pieces of clothing?) The ones I think should be placed in the game are jacket/vest less versions that will belong to default clothing.

It can't really be done. Clothing is defined by a single model. If you removed the jacket, it would be removed for their special clothes as well. Not to mention that I doubt the shirt mesh continues beneath the jacket, you'd have to remodel the whole shirt.

I would say make a new item for the default clothing, it would act like clothing but actually be like armor for the specific character while the vestless and jacklet skins would take the place of where the default clothing was. And I know about that modeling thing. I asked for help on that but nobody seemed to want to. (and yes I did check the tutorials but svoshes really should have better grammar skills.)

I would say make a new item for the default clothing, it would act like clothing but actually be like armor for the specific character while the vestless and jacklet skins would take the place of where the default clothing was. And I know about that modeling thing. I asked for help on that but nobody seemed to want to. (and yes I did check the tutorials but svoshes really should have better grammar skills.)

The problem is those clothing skins are based on custom models for Atton & mira. The only way to enable the clothes would be to change the starting model for all of player entries or renaming atton & mira's model files to match the default player mdl file.

The problem is those clothing skins are based on custom models for Atton & mira. The only way to enable the clothes would be to change the starting model for all of player entries or renaming atton & mira's model files to match the default player mdl file.

Whats the problem there? Is that the only problem that it would be tedious work? Wouldn't it just be to change the models and skin, create the copies of the default models/skins, make them into new armor (disguised as clothing) and simply put it in override? I'm sorry that I'm ignorant with something like this. I simply don't see what would be the problem.

I am bored with the armor and disguises in KOTOR I

So i've been playing Tekken 3 for playstation alot lately

I was wondering someone Model a new disguise that looks like Yoshimitsu (Red Bladed not Green) from Tekken 3.

Also a new sword that looks like his Red sword.

Prefered Stats (Armor):

Defense Bonus 10

Strength +10

Immunity: Critical Hits

Prefered Stats (Blade):

Damage 10- 20 (Energy)

All Level Power Attack

All level Flurry

All Level Crititcal Hit

P.S.

(I Recomend you own the game

Hmmm...

I came up with something. If you equip armor an (example) Atton, the left arm is vissible. If you equip it on Bao-Dur, he just keeps the default energy-arm, that begins right on the shoulder. Isn't something like that possible? For Example: If you have the Cybernetic-arm, it stays in the form of a glove, and the armor-texture on the hand (like bao-dur) isn't used? This can be done for every clothing, i think.

@ Jolly Boots

You do have to take into account where people live. Svosh's tutorials may not have perfect English, but it's not because he's lazy. He lives in Quebec, and even though he's English, he just used to French. ;) Quebec imposes a lot of laws concerning language, and French is by far the dominant language of the two. Once you get the basics of modelling down, his tutorials make perfect sense.

@ Ztalker

Two problems with this. One, is that Bao-Dur's arm was added by making a completely separate armor model for each of Bao-Dur's armors. As such, we cant just added an arm like you describe. The other is that to accomplish this, you would need an extra 12 or so columns in the appearance.2da file, and we can't add columns, much less make them recognized by the game.

I dont know how it could be said with more detail but here it is again.

Even if it IS tedious work the problem is there are no avalible models to replace the old clothing, that and the fact that the Ballistic Mesh jacket and Ribbed jacket models are the same as the clothes models means if you replace the clothing models the jacket models will change also. It would also require a lot of 2da editing, mdl/mdx renaming, and texture renaming. If you did make the jacket models unique items what would you use for their normal clothing?

See the problem?

One more thing, we modders do these things in our free time... this aint a service where you request something and in 24-48 we send you the finished product ;)

You still haven't explained why my idea cannot be done.

Yes I did.

It can't really be done. Clothing is defined by a single model. If you removed the jacket, it would be removed for their special clothes as well. Not to mention that I doubt the shirt mesh continues beneath the jacket, you'd have to remodel the whole shirt.

And besides, I don't have to explain why your idea can't be done. I'm not required to explain myself to you. I've been modding these games since February 04, and I know my stuff. Especially since your request involves modelling. And I'm telling you, if you remove the jacket for the default clothes, it will be removed for the special jackets as well. And there really aren't any cloumns to take advantage of in appearance.2da, at the very least, not for Mira. Besides, since both characters come with their special suit, clothing isn't something you EVER need to equip on them anyway.

Archived