Home

Zelda: Twilight Princess

abespam

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray doesn't deserve is Wii. Reggie should come to his house, kick his ass, take his name and then snap his fingers as his Nintendo bodyguards take away his Wii, accessories and games...

I've almost clocked Twilight Princess... at least as far as I know. Collected all heart pieces, poe souls, golden bugs. Caught all types of fish using the bobber and lure rods, got the frog lure, got all hidden skills, got items and upgrades, etc, etc...

So I think the only thing I have left to do is finish Roalgoal. I've finished 1-8 but there are more levels... and that's it. I'm done.

EDIT: I've spent 70 hours on the game, and the more time spent the better :p

lol at lynk .. u sir r cwazy.

Yeh im near the end i think. Still got a few heart pieces, few bugs, and a few poes to go. And of course the final fight, i'll find out what that is soon enough.

So far the game wasn't to hard, especially the bosses, but other than that ... best zelda game .. ever. The dungeon design was brilliant, and i loved the little references to past games such as OoT and WW. Those sword special attacks and combos combined with the wiimote, totally pwned any previous sword fighting experiences in past Zelda games. And the use of items was genius, specially some of the new ones.

Rollgoal is the devil. Level 8 (ie 1-8,2-8 etc) is the hardest freakin thing in the game. I burned many a rupee on that thing. I doubt ill be getting to 8-8 anytime soon.

The cave of ordeals is the s**t. Probably the only really challenging fighting in the game. Finished it on my first go but i was down to a few hearts havin used a few fairies and a blue potion. I heard its even harder the second time through.

Dare anyone to give that a go with the 3-heart challenge (ie finishing the game with 3-hearts; no heart pieces or containers).

Oh and 45hrs so far.

Ray doesn't deserve is Wii. Reggie should come to his house, kick his ass, take his name and then snap his fingers as his Nintendo bodyguards take away his Wii, accessories and games...

...hey, Madden is still a great game, even if it's a sports game.....

Err, what am I saying? Next time I play it, I play Zelda, as long as Reggie doesn't do what you just said. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Well, at 11:27 at night, I finally beat the game. All I can say is this: Brilliant. Simply Brilliant. I saved right before the final boss door, so now I can go and collect all the stuff I can. I did very few sidequests, and the final save is at 37:18. So I'd say I beat it in just under 38 hours.

And abespam, I am going to do the 3 heart challenge. I did it for OoT, so now I wanna do it on TP.

And abespam, I am going to do the 3 heart challenge. I did it for OoT, so now I wanna do it on TP.

Hehe, me too. Though there's no death count marked in TP so you'll have to keep your own count. If u haven't done the cave of ordeals yet do so, a lot of fun.

What are ppls roll-goal scores?

im hoping to get to 8-8 eventually but im only at 3-6 at the moment.

Ok so I finally got around to playing Twilight Princess and I love it! Like all good Zelda games, it is task oriented as all sin. So I am in the village, and I want the slingshot. And of course to get the slingshot, I have to get the damn cat. To get the damn cat, I have to catch a fish right? I am supposing I need the bee larva to catch the fish, but you need a bottle to carry the larva right? Where the hell do I get the bottle from? I really want to get out of this level. I might be going about this all the wrong way, but I have not played a Zelda game since the original NES version years ago...

Archived