Home

Hand grenade thrown at Bush

Dagobahn Eagle

Wonderful (BBC)

Bush makes a speech in Georgia and someone throws a fragmentation grenade that lands thirty metres away from him. It didn't go off and probably wasn't meant to, but it's unsettling, still.

Wonderful security, that. It'll make Americans even more paranoid, too, even though this didn't even happen in the States.

D.E.

Just fine, probably, what with all the money he earns from Iraq and his other shady business...:rolleyes:

These damn terrorists need to remember to pull the pins of their grenades. They could use some target practice, too:D...

I'd have used a sniper rifle from a kilometer or two away, myself. Amazing that no one's done that yet: There've been attempts at terrorist attacks (Reid the shoe bomber, for example), but no assassination attempts against Bush? Strange as Heck.

Originally posted by IG-64

That's not funny.

So?

Personally, I wouldn't care if Bush got assassinated.

I'm not saying it would be a good thing whatsoever.

But, he's just put America and his own safety in the crapper because of his actions, and I have no sympathy for him, because he's done no good for me personally.

So, meh.

I also don't find it funny. And a sniper rifle would've made no difference, as the stage he was on was protected by bulletproof glass. And anyways, it's pretty sad when you hope it would kill the president, when it would also have killed innocent civilians supporting the president's view of continued democracy for the ex-Soviet country.

Originally posted by TK-8252

No one here seriously wants him killed. Really, why take this kind of stuff in the Swamp seriously...

I don't know about that.... And if I shouldn't take this seriously because it's in a lounge, then why are we even talking about this if there's no point to it?

Archived