Home

Hand grenade thrown at Bush

Dagobahn Eagle

Not funny? It's only Bush.... What's not funny is that the dummy forgot to pull the pin from the grenade... I had to wonder if the "Georgian" in question wasn't from the Peach State.

It's a sad thing to have a President assassinated, but, as a traitor to his people, it might not be a bad thing in the long run.

*both hands*

But seriously, it probably would be a bad thing... cos you'd get cheney, the republicans would get a sympathy vote and lots of popularity, they would harden their anti-terror stances and the whole world would suffer as a result.

On the plus side the average US iq would raise a few points :D

I'm sure nobody is being serious here, but just remember that threatening public figures (even in jest) can put you on the watch list of whatever authorities.

Just saying~!

And Tom Clancey doesn't predict the future. I read his "Politika" novel. Complete BS, none of it happened, not even close!

Anybody can predict that terrorist attacks will be attempted on major events/landmarks and public figures will have assasination attempts sooner or later. It doesn't take much imagination... ; p

Here in the US you can make fun of the government all you want, criticize it all you want, protest it all you want, but you can't threaten their lives. That's illegal.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Here in the US you can make fun of the government all you want, criticize it all you want, protest it all you want, but you can't threaten their lives. That's illegal.

What concerns Me is the Patriot Act. The Fbi can arrest you for critisism, and protest too. whats to stop them all they have to do is label you a terrorist and they can throw you in jail no court or nothing. ...or at least thats what I heard.

Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Of course the FBI isn't watching. I'd know if they were. And Bush rulez!!11

Last time edited by FBI_Watcher49023 on 20th May 2005, at 15:58.

Oh my God, I completely agree with you, Bush is teh God of me. Remember kids, do not stab people with bullets!

Last time edited by notFBI_Watcher49023 on 20th May 2005, at 20:32.

What concerns Me is the Patriot Act. The Fbi can arrest you for critisism, and protest too. whats to stop them all they have to do is label you a terrorist and they can throw you in jail no court or nothing. ...or at least thats what I heard.

Exactly. No warrants are needed, no trial is needed, no lawyer can be given you, and you can be jailed "indefinetly". And on top of that, the government doesn't even need to tell anyone they're holding you. See section 106 (or a clarification of it;)).

Sounds like something straight out of Red China to me:mad:.

For whoever's interested in knowing more about the USA Unpatriot Act

Archived