Home

E3 Update:That's No Moon! - Death Star revealed

Guest DarthMaulUK

Originally posted by General Nitro

I wouldn't want to destroy a planet. That takes away the fun of invading and conquering it.

Correction: It takes the fun out of attempting to invade a planet, then getting your butt handed to you on a silver platter by a rag-tag "insignificant rebellion." :D

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

It's here! Good call to Master Cain for finding it

DMUK

DarthMaulUK - Thanks ! If you don't like links to other sites pls. enable my html or [/img] so I can post them directly. You are LEC orientated ? No ?! We are Petroglyph orientated ... maybe we can extend our colaboration to a more advenced level. We are on free forums so we have no other personal interest or desire for member numbers or who knows what adds, etc. Just go and PM Ismael - he is our source. (*Ismael is the nicest kidd in the world so it will be happy to see you since I already told him about you) BTW he is not such of a great forums surfer ... loll.

BTW some of our members are here also. The last email from Mike Legg refers to the hole PFF team ... you may want to read it ;) is in the GD SWEAW PFF Forum.

See the other threads on the DS for my opinion on it.

In short:

[Destroying a plane] takes away the fun of invading and conquering it.

(...) except you can only fly fighters onto its surface. Trench stuff maybe, too... we'll see what they show us.

[Watches IGN footage...]

Darn.:(

Archived