Home

Indy Jones announced for next gen consoles

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

BREAK OUT THE HAT AND WHIP

Powered by the next generation in console technology, Indy’s back and better than ever! Created internally by LucasArts, the yet-to-be-named Indiana Jones video game sends the iconic archaeologist on his most epic adventure yet. In 2007, the strength of the upcoming systems presents players with incredibly realistic, detailed environments that will span the globe. They’ll experience an interactive story unlike any that’s ever unfolded before them, as well as a noticeable evolution in physics and artificial intelligence.

DMUK

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm sorry, but I'll believe this one when I see it. The game has been in production for a long time and missed the Cyrstal Skull release. Last tme I checked the official site has shown nothing as far as a release tied into the DVD or anything else. If this project isn't totally dead in the water, they really need to put out some evidence it's still in the works.

• 1 month later...

It would be great to see a revived Indy game series, there is so much that could be done, ala Tomb Raider but with Indy's own special flair, it is such a strong potential. I hope they will keep working on it, and also to make it for PC!!!!

It would be great to see a revived Indy game series, there is so much that could be done, ala Tomb Raider but with Indy's own special flair, it is such a strong potential. I hope they will keep working on it, and also to make it for PC!!!!

Already did that like 10 years ago...it's called The Infernal Machine...decent story but not always executed correctly...

I hope it's an entirely new game that has a strong story and lots of good combat...basically, make an Indy movie in game form...a 30 hour indy movie...lol.

I just hope they actually finish it before I start hoping for gameplay...

We'll see if they don't just stop production like they've done with so many games before...when you don't hear anything more for over a year...you know it's not good.

Archived