Home

KotOR 1 Conversion

Would you like to see LucasArts re-do the soon-to-be KotOR trilogy?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see LucasArts re-do the soon-to-be KotOR trilogy?

• Yes
    • No

Does anyone know if it is possible/legal to rebuild KotOR 1's menus, HUD, Force Powers, and Feats to look more like TSL, I just thought since KotOR 1 has a more complete storyline and such, and TSl has more FP's, feats and such (I like the HUD better too), it would give gamers the best of both worlds. Maybe if there's a big enough fanbase and we're lucky, LucasArts will re-release all three games for XBOX 360 and PC, sort of like how they re-released the original Star Wars trilogy.

Well, I don't know, because LA and everyone else seems to want money anyway possible they MIGHT do it, if they think they can rake in massive amounts of money, heck i'd buy it, but I don't have a clue if we could be tricked or not, by LA, BUT it may be possible for diehard fans who want a better game to boycott this and force LA to make a new release much better though, but this would recquire many many people to get LA's attention.

I would like some elements of K2 implemented on K1, but I doubt I will get a new K1 for it. Most of them are the things you pointed out. I must say I am neutral about the HUD. I like the bigger pictures of K2, but I hate the greenish stuff. If you ask me K3 should have the K2 interface, but with blue screens an lines (K1) instead of greenish screens and lines (K2). I would also like to sove the problem I'm having with the dialog sometimes.

When I'm pressing any key while triggering dialog it skips all the lines (mostly happens while I'm walking, holding down the 'w' key). I also didn't like the really long dialog. Mostly because they like to be around when I'm trying to ave and quit because I have to go. Saving during dialog can't really solve this as I forget what it's all about a day later.

I don't think they will spend money to redo any of the games. It takes them long enough to develop them. Plus, they will probably be making these games for many years. I think they're supposed to make up to at least kotor 5, thats what i heard.

Archived