Home

Who would you marry?

VampireNaomi

These forums are really dead nowadays, so I'll ask you this simple question. If you had to marry one of the GF characters, who would it be?

I'd probably go with Mr. Flores. From what we saw he was rather nice and not too dramatic. And I love the suit he had in the beginning.

Well..if you ask me like that...

Eva

just because she is a spy and go with the revolution thing, besides taht she smart and very mysterious.

I dont think the board is "dead" or something, it is just taking a break ;)

Originally posted by Sallim

Olivia?

Why would you choose her? I mean she is dangerous, a bad girl... ok after sayin that, it sounds sexy..but ..

Please tell me, I would like to know.

I'm not sure. She just seems like the type to draw me the most.

Certainly not Olivia. Femme fatales aren't good for much more than a roll in the hay - that's what they're designed for. Now Meche I'd like to bring home to mom.

If I were a girl, Salvador would probably steal my heart.

• 1 month later...

"I'd probably go with Mr. Flores. From what we saw he was rather nice and not too dramatic. And I love the suit he had in the beginning."

.....Mr Flores? Because he's nice? ...not too dramatic? He's a married man! And his voice...... *shudders* You need drama man, its the magic behind love and adventure.....

Who would I marry? Lupe - sweet to the bone marrow, loyal and genuinely funny.....what's not to like?

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't marry any of 'em. I don't really believe in the whole "marriage" thing. If I HAD to choose, though, I would choose Meche or Lola, she seemed sweet. Certainly not that coatcheck girl (forgot her name), she's WAY too cheery

Archived