Home

its a freakin pee ess three!

look what was realeased an hour ago :joy:

z051912a.jpg

this is pretty exciting :D

BUT

look what was also "leeked" not too long ago...

ps3_screen001.jpg

The first one's real, but the second ones cooler... :( maybe the second one's real instead...?

Originally posted by STTCT

Yes it comes in 3 colors so far. White, Silver and Black. My husband is annoyed because no one is going to want the Black one - he works for Target.

I'll either want the black one or the white one. I just need to see them up close.

Originally posted by Acrylic

An hour ago?

They revealed the Playstation 3 three days ago.

yeah thats what i meant... who cares *points to banner* E3 2002?! were all mixed up like that...

i cant wait, though i hope the contoller feels OK...

Yeah, thats true. if you see, it says "subject to change without notice2 :( these look pretty 'F' ing well good so far though!!

STTCT thanks for the trailers... IM GETTING KILLZONE 2!!!!!

it demontrates just how powerful the PS3's graphics are... WOW! the explosion at the end... F***ING HELL!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dragonball Fan

The PS3's official look is still under debate. Becuase, as you'll notice, all the PS3 models we've been shown are not real. They're just 3D CG Models.

Tell that to everyone who attended the Sony conference just before E3 started. They had the machine on display - it wasn't computer generated.

Eh, PS3 looks to be another impressive system on the new "Next Gen" market, but honestly, most of these are stuffed with the same stuff you could buy and put in a computer for the same effect.

I notice that the PS3 has one of those CD drives you just slide the disc into, which is cool, but I want to warn them, all the of the CD drives Ive owned, which include 3 of the kind that you just slide the disc into with no tray, including the one in my car, they seem to get weak and die after a while, like the peice that detects the inserted disk gets messed up, and it wont eject all the way, or not at all, or wont notice that a disc got inserted and will just sit there not reading it.

I dunno, I'm just some nerd from the Sam & Max forum, but I kinda think the PS3 looks alright. Just watch that CD Drive.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Darth Groovy

The Controller looks like a boomerang. I guess that is designed to keep customers from loosing the controller by getting mad at the game and throwing it out the window. Throw this one out the window and it comes back right?

Man I really want to try it just once.:eek:

Very good way of putting it ;)

It looks pretty cool. Too bad I've already got my mind made up that I'm getting 360. Still, the console looks sweet.

Archived