Home

Boba Fett *spoilers*

JadetheJedi

• 2 months later...
No character from the movies can be killed in expanded universe games =\. That's a licensing restriction.

Not permanently you mean. In the games where you play as Luke for example you can die, repeatedly. ;)

Just you mean in the "official" single player storyline they don't go like "Well, Luke Died, you went to his funeral. The End"

And of course in Multiplayer you can pick a skin of a movie character and die thousands of times, nobody cares. ;) But I know they're more lenient for MP when it comes to "official stuff."

Games are just the lowest end of "canon" possible because of the difficulties involved in terms of accuracy.

• 1 year later...

What you do, is you need to blow up all the bombs. Then go back to your ship and duel with him. I, at least, got him to a point where he went up next to my ship and just turned his back to me and stood there. Then I switched to rocket launcher and blew him up. But he doesn't die, it just brings you to the cut scene and he flies away. Then you win the mission. While blowing up the bombs, you can locate them using your datapad map. Defualt for datapad is m.

Archived