Home

Sooo tempted...

Xx_Patman_xX

So I just saw Episode 3 last night, and it made me realizes how awesome Star Wars is and how I miss SWG. I have been getting pretty bored with WoW, my biggest complaint is that theres no social aspect to the game... just grinding. Ive been following the process of SWG and JTL and ROTW seem like quality expansions that add a lot to the game.

So Iam thinking of bringing Froobuk back again :) Ive got some neat ideas on what I would like to do with Froobie, ill share them later.

By the way, who still plays, and whats your guild situation? Ive lost track.

:D

i'll be gone for 2 weeks starting next week.

btw

I HIT LEVEL 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only got 1 skill point left. i might surrender master marksman and pistol tree to get master rifleman.

current template:

Master Carbineer

4403 Rifleman

4404 Bounty Hunter

also, killed my first jedi today...special forces style. got back some lost jaaganath points. :joy:

master commando (flamethrower, acid rifle, acid rifle!!)

0404 pistoleer (stopping shots)

0400 smuggler (yay slicing)

4003 bounty hunter (i can't part w/torso shot)

i have very crappy defense though...not sure if i should respec to MCo/MRM...

the thing i don't like about commando is no new abilities. but...grenades and flames and acid rifle...

well froobie. the guild split up weeks ago... maybe even a couple of months now. anyway Onyang and me joinned ISF. a huge imperial guild that has a HUGE city on dantooine. i do love this guild.

soon zeto, tebra and x'ero joined us there. and now Kioet and gesro are interested aswell :p

but 1 warning..... dont come to this guild jyst to follow another player. i like to hang out with you guys but if you come back and go away after that again the i rather dont waste my time.... dont want to sound harsh, but feelings were damned hurt when all of you guys left. so if you all are planning to join ISF.... show some effort and dedication. i dont like to waste my time on things like that.

Corzip Dinn

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well froobie. the guild split up weeks ago... maybe even a couple of months now. anyway Onyang and me joinned ISF. a huge imperial guild that has a HUGE city on dantooine. i do love this guild.

soon zeto, tebra and x'ero joined us there. and now Kioet and gesro are interested aswell :p

but 1 warning..... dont come to this guild jyst to follow another player. i like to hang out with you guys but if you come back and go away after that again the i rather dont waste my time.... dont want to sound harsh, but feelings were damned hurt when all of you guys left. so if you all are planning to join ISF.... show some effort and dedication. i dont like to waste my time on things like that.

Corzip Dinn

i'm sorry if I hurt anyones feeling when I left but I was just logging in and talking to people, which I could easily do on here or MSN for free, so I felt that I was wasting my money and I just couldn't keep that up for much longer.

Dont worry Corzip, I dont think I would even want to join a guild unless I find exactly what iam looking for. I might want a house in the city though if thats allowable.

Anyways, my character idea... I always get these elaborate schemes with what iam going to do with myself in SWG. :)

I was thinking it would be fun to form a crew of maybe 5-6 people, get a really nice ship and just hang out together and do all sorts of stuff all across the galaxy. Just the thought of a crew of people with indivdual roles on a big multi-person ship sounds like a lot of fun. Of course I would want to be a steward but I dont know if I could stand to grind chef again. Well see.

Archived