Home

THING AT HUD

Guest Ajim

Guest Ajim

Is there Any way to make the Targeting Lock on the middle of the hud Transparent or disappear? im having trouble targeting the enemy. frown.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Guest Ba'rad

If I'm not mistaken, you can at least change the color of the HUD in the Hardware Video Only options screen. It's worth a shot, and there may be an option to get rid of the target reticle, but why would you want to do that? smile.gif

Guest Ajim

Targets Are moving...so i need to intercept its possible route...especially the fast ones..increase accuracy...this is simply because i dont have a joystick and using a game pad at the moment... tongue.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Guest callandor

just a thought..the hud is corrupted..i had the same prob till i downloaded the demo and used the hud.dat in the resdata :p

just overwrite

Guest Ajim

Originally posted by callandor:

just a thought..the hud is corrupted..i had the same prob till i downloaded the demo and used the hud.dat in the resdata :p

just overwrite

You mean I should Download The Demo and replace the hud.dat from the demo? smile.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Guest Ajim

Originally posted by callandor:

just overwrite

WADDAYA NO it Worked smile.gif!!! smile.gifsmile.gif! THE HUD.DAT IS CORRUPTED

Archived