Home

Gathering?

lil_dude

would everyone be up for some kind of gathering/party this weekend or anytime really. I haven't been on in over 8 months so i want to see everyone again lol. We can always go for a nice hunt after as well. So who's up for it?:D

no no no.... im not mean in general... just to you. :mad:

you see you were complaining about a made up bet of 50k to scam me money at a moment where im half ill from cold and fever.... im driving tiredly over dantooine looking for rebel bases fully overt as Atex AND I ALREADY GOT KILLED TWICE BY THE SAME DAMN GRAUL! *heavy breathing*

*sigh*

i need sleep. :)"

give me a time and date guys

(p.s. im no longer your leader :p so now you have to do stuff yourself. *slowly moves to bed giggling evil*)

You see cor, I knew you would never give me that money.. I just needed some excitement since I was stuck in my house organizing packs... Since I am unable to grind and my other character is completed. I am sorry I did that Cor. Next time ill pick on someone else :p But for the record I do remember the time we were argueing about it... We were on a guild hunt on endor, and all someone had was a landspeeder... and I said that eventually they would allow multiple passengers in it. And you were pretty confident in that they wouldnt.

Anyway... Ill see if I can be there. I dont think I have anything planned around that time.

Archived