Home

Curtain Explosives

daventry

Star Wars Battlefront PC Game

I'm not sure if this is the right place and i did look around and did not find a similar topic to the problem that i'm having.

I have a problem with a curtain device that a curtain character is using.

I press every button, i tried everything but i cant use it.

==============================================

The ones in Bold

(Rebel Soldier - Storm Trooper – Clone Trooper) Blaster Rifle/Blaster Pistol/Thermal Detonators/Concussion Grenades

(Rebel Vanguard – Shock Trooper – Arc Trooper) Missile Launcher/Blaster Pistol/Thermal Detonators/Mine Dispenser

(Rebel Pilot – Imperial Pilot – Clone Pilot) Blaster Cannon/Blaster Pistol/Fusion Cutter/Health and Ammo Dispenser

(Rebel Marksman – Scout Trooper – Clone Sharpshooter) Sniper Rifle/Blaster Pistol/Thermal Detonators/Recon Droid

==============================================

I play Single Player only, because I don’t use Multiplayer and i don’t play on the Internet.

This isn't the right board, this is for RPing, this has nothing to do with your problem. You should visit the technical supoourt ((Or something)) board. Anyway to get that weapon hit "g" and then right click on your mouse. "G" switches your secondary weapon. You use right click to use the secondary weapon. Pretty much every class has two secondary weapons, exept for I belive the Droideka, Jet Trooper, and the Dark Trooper. (Not sure about Wookie.)

Archived