Home

Unclear behavour of CRS Liberty

Guest Deonis

Guest Deonis

In the mission "Abandon Rebel Base at Kothlis" I met strange thing, which occure in 9/10 cases . After landing of schuttle, CRS moves toward hyperpoint, but comes to be destroyed by the fire from SSD. I was fly this mission many times, and CRS complete his mission only few times. Please explain somebody what's wrong?

Guest Young Yoda

Here I show you

To stop CRS Liberty from beings destoryed, make sure it is not under attack before start heading hyperspace point. SSD likely to fire on it. so you must attack SSD to force draw fire away from Liberty, order your wingmen to attack SSD, that will force it to fire on you and wingmen avoid the laser fire.

I hope it help you out!

May force be with you

Guest garyah99

This also happens in a couple of missions due to a pre-patch bug. Make sure you have version 2.02, then all should fall into place.

------------------

Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.

• 1 year later...
Guest Ajim

well That didnt work..wingmen always die first and Liberty torn to pieces...somehow the only mission where the game hangs after a couple of min playing is this one..i dunno why...everytime and yes im using the 2.02 patch..very frustrating...decided to skip it..any other bright ideas? wink.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Archived