Home

I don't like those things......

Guest KyleStyle

Guest KyleStyle

Ok I am on the mission that you have to plant a listening device on a satelite. We'll I easily can get past the mines and the first 2 fighters but I don't know if there is an easyier way to take out those stormstroper things that can go into space. So just any new stratagies???

Also does anyone else thing those things are kinda powerful for their size.

Powerful? Zero-Gees? HAHAHAHA! After the H-to-H, they're basically dead...

Anyway, just take out the ETR and the GUNs, wait until your shields are at 200%, take out the mines, wait till your shields are at 200%, ID the Commsat 6. Assign the A/S to memory, offload your missiles at it, assign Aeron to memory, and blow TK group to dust (there's 6 of 'em). Blow up the A/S, and for cripe's sake, I see everyone making one mistake, you have to kill TK group faster than [you-know-where], because if they get, like, 0.5 to Aeron, BOOM! There goes the mission.

Also, stick around and blow the Strike Sruiser to stardust. Her fighters aren't a problem...

------------------

"And it came to pass that the Wrath of Oingo Boingo fell upon the land. And Oingo Boingo cried out and said, "Behold, I have a wrath and I have fallen out upon your land." And the villagers of the land were frightened and proclaimed to Oingo Boing, "Behold, we are frightened, because you have a wrath and have fell upon our land." And Oingo Boingo answered to them, "Its because of you being frightened because of my wrath and falling out upon your land, that I shall destroy you." And Oingo Boingo did so. And it was NOT good, for all those who did see the great Oingo Boingo fell to his wrath."

-Tyais 3:16

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

[This message has been edited by MISSINGNO. (edited _*-@&-@&^!).]

Guest KyleStyle

Ok now the mission really pissed me off. I took out all of the storm troopers and then all the TIE fighters and in the middle of all that I DID PICK UP AERON but then there was only the 2 enemy ships and the station and there was no nav bouy so I couldn't leave. Is there something else you have to do???

Do you have to destroy those 2 small crusiers of the empire to win.

[This message has been edited by KyleStyle (edited October 17, 2000).]

I dunno, I just flew every Imp on the map up (save the Strike Cruiser and her task force), didn't get Aeron ID'ed, and flew the heck out...

Guest KyleStyle

Thanks but does anyone else have another explanation for this crap.

[This message has been edited by KyleStyle (edited October 17, 2000).]

Guest Delta Z

You may not get the exit bouy b/c Aeron didn't finsh her mission, she will abort if the Stormtropers get too close, hence no buoy. If you do the mission as Marril suggested you should be successful, just watch which Zero G troopers are cloosest to Aeron and blow them to kingdom come

Guest KyleStyle

Ok cool that would make sence because they did get pretty close that time and actually took some shots at her but backed off when I came around. If she aborts is there a way to get her to go back out.

Guest Delta Z

Unfortunately, I do not believe so. You'll have to refly the mission. Once Aeron aborts, you dont get a nav bouy and the mission is a flop. You'll have to restart it.

Delta Z

------------------

Bachelor's degree? got that--now what?

Guest KyleStyle

Ok I just totally hate this mission. Those things are too small and hard to get a missle lock on and if I do the missle misses. If anyone has any other way to pass this mission speak soon, please.

Guest Wraith 5

I found 2 ways to kill them...

Ram them...

or use the truettes on auto fire on target...

------------------

I don't have to blow every thing up...

I just like to.

Guest garyah99

Don't give up yet. As someone mentioned earlier, you only really have to worry about 1 group of troopers. On your HUD, these are designated as "flying flight plan". These are the troopers that are after Aeron. There are three groups of two each. Target them and use the auto turrets, and missiles. Take them out as quickly as possible. Once they are gone, Aeron is free to finish her mission. The other troopers will eventually attack the Sabra, and they DO pack quite a wallop, but they are also easy to kill. Then you get the TIE's etc. Your first priority is the troopers attacking Aeron. Don't waste your missiles on the fighters or minelayer earlier, save them for the troopers. Good Luck.

BTW, it took ages for me to get this mission too! Once you get the knack of it, it's a piece of cake smile.gif

[This message has been edited by garyah99 (edited October 21, 2000).]

Guest KyleStyle

I know I don't want to give up but I just don't get how to do this crap. I only wish if I knew someone with the game and that they could just send me a copy of the mission.

I know what you are talking about. It took me a long time to bet that mission. The way I found best is to target one of the zero gees and set auto fire on it, then while the computer is shooting at that one target another and manually destroy it. This might be of help. Usually when the zero gees are gone the mission is easy, a great way to get away is to pump all laser power into the shields, then dump the recharge rate on laser all to the engines, So if you are sick of the mission and have the exit nav bouy you can get away faster and have less chance of being destroyed.

Guest KyleStyle

Well actually I do want to play the game more but I am so desparate to beat this mission but I can't just get past those storm troopers.

Guest Darth Felber

Know what You're talking about. This mission is a sucker. I finally completed it by really concentrating on those six Zero-Gees heading for Aeron and doing nothing else.

I don't know if this is well-liked in this place, but before You can't go on with the game at all, You should try a cheat. I mean, You payed for the game, didn't You ? Look up the internet for those cheats, surely You'll find what You need. Example: Renaming an easier mission and flying it under the new name. Make Backups, before You make changes !

Guest garyah99

If you're having THAT much trouble, try setting up the "Unlimited ammo" thing and just keep double firing missile after missile at the troopers. I agree that you shouldn't abandon the game after buying it. You could also try an editor like Allied.

Guest Wraith 5

thats right there are no codes becuase you can do the God mode thing and unlimited ammo from the options menu

------------------

I just like to.

Guest Wraith 5

also if you do unlim ammo, i think that if you take of the ship that brings in the stormmies, I think that there are few stormmies running around to kill. But it is hard to kill that ship with missels unless you are close to it, and than if you don't have god mode on, it will most likely take you out.

------------------

I just like to.

• 7 months later...
Guest Ajim

This mission is simple...Stay close to aeron...use R key to toggle the nearest Troop..Fire missile when they facing aeron or U.. DO NOT fire missile when they are moving sideways..waste of missile Prioritize those TK's the'll be moving to the base before heading to aeron. smile.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Archived