Home

off topic: what is going on with this forum?!

Commas

sorry for starting a non modding thread, so mods, if this should be somewhere else go ahead and move it, i wont be hurt, this is just the only forum on starwarsknights.com i frequent, but am i the only one who is constantly getting the "Database error" page just about everytime i try to visit the forum, and when i try to reply to a thread? now i can understand that the forum goes down everyonce and a while, but its happening really often for me, and now tonight, something new is happening, threads that have many replies when you go the thread are listed as having no replies on the main forum page, which makes it hard to follow a topic, because you dont know when someone has posted in it.

once again, im sorry if this is not the right place for this so mods, if this is the wrong place please move it, but i needed to know if i was the only one getting this problem. (i've tried clearing my cache many times and still everything is weird)

I am having the same problems as well. I thought it was my computer, so I reformated and reinstalled everything. When I came back online, to Lucasforums.com, I noticed the same problem.

I get:

Database Error

Or

Page Does Not Exist 401 Error

Originally posted by MacLeodCorp

I am having the same problems as well. I thought it was my computer, so I reformated and reinstalled everything. When I came back online, to Lucasforums.com, I noticed the same problem.

I get:

Database Error

Or

Page Does Not Exist 401 Error

If your telling the truth, thats full dedication to the forums right there!

I Myself would exort to those extremes, i've got too many important files on my little computer :xp:

MattCole

I have two computers. One for internet use and the other for buisness, gamming, and modding. Since my files are on another computer, I transfer my work by memory stick. Nothing lost in the reinstall. I can afford to loose the internet computer to foolish things, but my other computer is too full with important information to risk an internet connection... Stand Alone Complex!:D

Okay, i was going to start a new thread, but this thread basicly the place to go.

I've Recently noticed that the forums haven't been updating themselves. ie. ( i posted on a thread in Holowan Labs and it shows the thread as 0 posts.) i was just wondering if it was related to this "Database error" ?

MattCole

EDIT: i've just noticed that its the same with this thread as well btw.

I'm thinking that those two would be related ...

Man, I created a topic with a question in it, and that question had been answered, so I wanted to delete it. Sheesh, it took me a day and a half to delete that thing. Every time I would attempt to delete it, it would give me that database error.

I thought it was funny. :D

HEY HEY!!!!!!!

This is the first time I've been able to get on for 2 days!

It's good the admins are aware of not and its not just me with the problem.

I really needed a Toutorial and I couldn't get to it, so I am happy now.

I hope everything goes smoothly. Sometimes things happen you can't predict, but it seems you guys have it under control.

Archived