Home

Help!!!! with death star tunnel run!

Guest IshallTakethemyself

Guest IshallTakethemyself

when i get to the reaactor wedge shoots the p.regulator,then i get the lock on the generator and blast away with all my missles and the hull stays at 75 percent? with all shield on it down?

i have 2.02 patch.

The problem with locking on is that you shoot at the wrong component. If you press comma a few times the 'power generator' or whatever it is you are meant to shoot will be targeted. If you fire the missiles with this locked it will work (You need to fire two though)

------------------

My wingman accepts any/all responsibility for my repeated deaths

Guest rogue5000

i agree with the other people,but here are my tips

When you enter the core,cut throttle down to 0%,so you can can get out easy.switch torpedoes over to dual fire,fire once,set throttle for 1/3,turn around,and get out as fast as you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Guest Ajim

Wasnt Those Y-Wings Were Suppose To do The Job and BTW They Usually got scrapped Before Getting To the Reactor core mad.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Guest Ajim

Hey! i dont get any torpedoes Do you guys have any? all i got was missiles that didnt wrk..why? is it because ive skipped 1 mission? frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Guest Fondas

Don't worry about your warheads ! They'll do their work .

Are you sure that your targeting computer is targeting the reactor core ? Press comma repetively so it targets the foremention component.

Although, it has never happened to me, sometimes Wedge fails to completely destroy the power regulator, so check that also.

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Guest Ajim

Yes!! I won This Game!!! The only Problem is that I was not using my Warhead at Dual Mode!!! single mode does not trigger The explosion!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Ace Rulez

Archived