Home

Listening device - thank you group

Guest Jonathan

Guest Jonathan

After searching the archive on messages about the 'plant listening device' messages, I was able to - finally - complete it, and without much trouble! Thanks to anyone who has posted about this dreadful mission. Even though there were several threads, the different threads sometimes offered new hints. So I guess it is OK if old topics are revisited once in a while.

Here are my hints: when two zero-G stormtroopers have just appeared, they are flying quite close. If you blast one of them with a missile, the other might be destroyed as well.

Also, the troopers are not very good at shooting missiles. If you're out of their range, you can target them by flying straight at their fronts. In my case they did not shoot the missiles.

This might only work for 'easy' level.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest NUWildcat

I second this

I must have tried 5 or 6 times to beat that mission. I nearly gave up on the game, and then I read your strategies on it. First try back I nailed it.

Thanks to everyone who posted in the past on this.

I used the, "head towards the nebula after dropping off Aeron, make sure shields are fully charged, and take out the shuttle before more then one squad is launched" strategy. Worked like a charm. Only had two Zero-G workers to take out right away, then mop up the ones attacking me, pick up Aeron, take out all the TIEs (my favorite part of any mission), and hyper out.

On behalf of the XWA community made up of members taht have frequanted this forum since it's beginning.

We thank you for searching the old topics instead of asking the same question over and over again.

I jsut wish everyone could do that

Archived