Home

wow.. (2 months of posts/threads lost!)

BeeSting

Originally posted by Kurgan

Yep that sucks, oh well, hopefully if there's a way to salvage any of that data our forum gurus will come up with it.

If not, well, that's just the nature of the internet and computers. $#!+ happens...

Yup,some lost like 100 posts other like 500..I'm a victim of 320 :(

Hey dude, when I was bored and was still under my old member name. I posted all the time. I got to like 300 something posts and people where asking how a n00b like me had gotten that many posts. The answer boredom. But seriously Smaug, I haven't seen you post much.

And just to be an ass................zOMG you useded the Lords name in vain!!!111!!!!!

Sorry I just had to say it :p

Originally posted by VikingLarz

Hey dude, when I was bored and was still under my old member name. I posted all the time. I got to like 300 something posts and people where asking how a n00b like me had gotten that many posts. The answer boredom. But seriously Smaug, I haven't seen you post much.

And just to be an ass................zOMG you useded the Lords name in vain!!!111!!!!!

Sorry I just had to say it :p

I posted at holowan and ahto on swknights all the time..

Originally posted by Darth Smaug

You say thta because your post count is still over the 800 .I'd like to say how you act if your post count was 0 tommorow.

It's taken me what, almost 4 years to get over 800. But, If it makes you feel better, Prime can give you all of mine, I don't care if I have 0. :D

Archived