Home

Woah, Missing Threads Everywhere!

Originally posted by Fortnox

[...]the thing im worrying about is that all the SWknights editiing forums are locked :S part of the same problem?

No: they were locked on purpose and only mods can post new tutorials there. We wanted to avoid having the relevant info spread out all around in a 10 page thread. In fact most of the tutorials there are a clean up of old threads. We just extracted the relevant info and made the tuts.

However, you are most welcomed to make new tutorials and post them in the general forums: we encourage all the members to participate. We will make a copy of the tutorial thread and move it in the locked section. You can also send us tuts in word or text format and we can post them as attachements too.

Also, if you want to discuss an existing tutorial, ask a question or propose any addition/ modification, feel free to do so in the general forums :)

It has been almost one full week, and I am sure they are working as fast as they can, but after this ammount of time I doubt those posts will return. Which is cool, cause none of it was really important anyways, and if it was, it will be reposted.

I just wish people would make more threads in the swamp, lol.

Archived