Home

post count question

RevanA4

Originally posted by Chains

Yeah, I'm sure those of you with like 8000 posts won't care, but I really wanted a custom rank:(

Ah, rewarding quantity over quality... :)

What's a custom rank, and how many posts would you need to earn one of those?

Not that my post count concerns me that much. More the other way around, indicating I'm posting too much. Seems like I had made 85 posts since the rollback if the counter is correct, sounds like an awful lot.

Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-

Ah, rewarding quantity over quality... :)

What's a custom rank, and how many posts would you need to earn one of those?

Not that my post count concerns me that much. More the other way around, indicating I'm posting too much. Seems like I had made 85 posts since the rollback if the counter is correct, sounds like an awful lot.

1000 posts

and i lost just unde 300 posts:mad:

Don't worry about post counts or us moderators may just start thinking your posting only to boost that number. :p

Hopefully the lost threads will be restored and if they are most likely so to will your post count :rolleyes:, I really hope those threads are restored, alot of valuable threads that were posted in the last 30 days have been lost in Holowan :cry8::devscare:

Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-

oh no, you are not posting too much ;) You are giving us a great hand!

In fact it seems that threads/posts made since June 11th went somewhere else (I hope it's not just nowhere :( )

well, if you read up in the Forum Help Center, apparently the servers that LF was using suffered some serious crashes to the point that some components may be fried. :eek:

anyways, they're working on recovering as much of the data as they can from the, umm, recently deceased hard disks. as Prime stated earlier, it's not looking promising...

Originally posted by stingerhs

well, if you read up in the Forum Help Center, apparently the servers that LF was using suffered some serious crashes to the point that some components may be fried. :eek:

anyways, they're working on recovering as much of the data as they can from the, umm, recently deceased hard disks. as Prime stated earlier, it's not looking promising...

:hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: :hit4: hopefully that will learn them to back up there stuff a high density 7 tape drive would to nicely

*I just beat some since into them*:dev6:

Originally posted by stingerhs

umm, excuse me, but a tape drive??? *shudders*

i guess that would work, but wouldn't a hard drive do just as well??

one DLT tape can hold 50 gb or more of data and they last 30 years accourding to a book besides a hard drive can fail

Originally posted by jedigoku

hopefully that will learn them to back up there stuff a high density 7 tape drive would to nicely

umm, excuse me, but a tape drive??? *shudders*

i guess that would work, but wouldn't a hard drive do just as well??

Originally posted by Darth333

oh no, you are not posting too much ;) You are giving us a great hand!

I agree with this stoffe! :D

Originally posted by Darth333

In fact it seems that threads/posts made since June 11th went somewhere else (I hope it's not just nowhere :( )

Actually Darth333 if the lost posts went nowhere isn't that T7's department? :lol:

I know... not funny! :D

Archived