Home

How to change targeting cursors?

Guest cahyos

Guest cahyos

I can't change the targeting cursor to the visible one, like if I use the torpedos. Can I change it? How? Everytime I shoot a small target, It looked like I played blindly .. biggrin.gif

Guest Fondas

I'm not sure if I understand correctly what you're asking , but the tergeting reticle's shape cannot change...

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Guest cahyos

What I mean is, my targeting reticle looks like a circle, with some white boxes on the round. And through the middle of the circle, I can't see anything, just black! Btw, the boxes turn white if I lock the target. But It's annoying if I have to shoot a very small target, like on the proving ground or if the target only a tie series in distance about 2 km.

Well, hope you can understand what I mean. smile.gif

Guest Grand_Admiral_Ice

Maybe your version of XWA is messed up because your reticle is suppose to be transparent so you can see your target and I have no idea what's the white boxes.

------------------

May the Force screw you everything you do except sex or should you get screwed? Stop you're confusing me.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest cahyos

It's okay now. I read on the other topics and I found out how to solve it.

Just download the demos and overwrite hud.dat from cd with hud.dat from demo, that's it.

Now I can shoot down some more ties .. biggrin.gif

Archived