Home

*ding ding* My all time new favorite accusation in JKA

RpTheHotrod

I don't play JA anymore, I play Movie Battles. One awesome mod, and if you haven't played it yet check it out. You won't regret it. I haven't been called a hacker or anything on it yet, on some duelling servers or saberist only servers some people ask "How are you so good?" Makes me feel a little bit proud. :p

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Nah, MBII is far too awful in duels. Press block button and you get a 360 degree magical shield bubble that makes you immune until you run out of magical "block points".

Nope, I've been sabered from behind in duels alot of the time, and in duels I get hit in the side alot. You must have been playing an early build or something. I've never experienced any "immune block".

Another stupid question.

I been playing this game since back when it was still called Jedi Outcast. Remember the double saber mod that enabled the lightstaff?! I got "pretty good" with that. Then JA went ahead and threw that into the game, nice becuase now I don't have to upload the mod everytime to turn it on, I can just select it....nice! :thumbsup: Well even JA came out like 2 years ago, so how in the name of all that is holy can I still be considered a "n00b Spammer" for using a lightstaff?!?!

Even in games that are not related to Star Wars, I just seem to have better luck with a "staff type" weapon. I tell you it's the "Maul" in me fellas. :o

Most people take staff and just spam it....swinging left and right over and over and over and over.

That's why it's called a noobstick. Most people who use it have no clue how to fight...they just swing it randomly and/or wildly.

Why I'm popular with the staff is because I don't spam it at all. I use timed and individual swings.

Everyone calls me a noob for using staff until they duel me.

The trick is teaching them you arn't a noob, after all.

Originally posted by RpTheHotrod

Most people take staff and just spam it....swinging left and right over and over and over and over.

That's why it's called a noobstick. Most people who use it have no clue how to fight...they just swing it randomly and/or wildly.

Why I'm popular with the staff is because I don't spam it at all. I use timed and individual swings.

Everyone calls me a noob for using staff until they duel me.

The trick is teaching them you arn't a noob, after all.

Thanks RP, you have given me hope. I too take my swings in stride. I dodge, duck and then take my swings. I have been both praised and persecuted. It all depends on the age of the members, I have realized this. I don't go into battle swinging like a crazy person, I try to maintain a gentleman stance, and I doge and rebound with the lightstaff. I enjoy using it.....it seems to fit my character. At least YOU understand and respect it's use.

Archived