Home

ET's new hotness

ET Warrior

Quiet you Acrylic, my 10 dollar camera is amazing with high quality and such..

<_<

>_>

Anywho, this little machine rocks my face.

LOLOMG ZEN SUCKS IT ONLY COPY IPOD CUS IPOD RULE AND ZEN SUCK

:eek: Did LF turn into myspace while the server was down? :indif:

^_^

Originally posted by Father Torque

Thats pretty sweet ET, how many songs can it hold. GB's?

Ya, I got me a small job too helping out my soccer trainer. I make like 12.50 an hour and I dont really do anything, so its cool.

With my earnings I decided to buy a little somethin-somethin, you know, something to pass the time.

Here It Is!

Holy crap, it's a Not Found

The requested URL / Pictures/Space_Needle.jpg was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://www.earthstation9.com Port 80

Originally posted by lukeskywalker1

Yeah, I got a job too, I was saving up for a car. Things got a little complicated cause 2 weeks later I got laid off. :( I just wrote a resume and applied for a new job today :D

I hope you dont get HIRED!!!! :mad:

:p , just kidding, (haha i didnt write jk). Good luck with that luke, what kinda work are you doing?

Originally posted by Father Torque

Thats pretty sweet ET, how many songs can it hold. GB's?

it's the 20 GB model. :cool:

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Nice ET, how much did it cost?

250 dollars, give or take Shipping and handling and whatnot.

first paycheck .... cool :) You have now earnt the right to tell snotty kids/freeloaders that they'll only learn the value of money by gettin off their ipods and xboxes and gettin a freakin job... [/crazy old man rant] :p

I still cant understand why mp3 players cost so much..... for the same price you can get a pocket pc/psp which are far more useful and can also be used to play music... of course, if you are a guru with a huge music collection then it may be helpful to have 20gb.... depends on ones needs I guess...

*acquires 2gb memstick duo for psp from shady sources*

mtfbwya

A pocket PC would've been a total waste for me. What with my desktop, my laptop, the computer labs on campus, and the computers at work, I'm never really out of reach of a computer. I just really wanted to be able to have ALL my music with me, as opposed to having only a few hours of it.

I am so in love with this little box.

Originally posted by TK-8252

It's technogeek. :)

And you shouldn't talk Mr. 15-Year-Old-Who-Likes-Pooh-SpongeBob-Ninja-Turtle-Stuff.

Hey, that stuff is kiddy, not geeky. Except Ninja Turtles, it might not be so much kiddy. Started off as a mature comic book you know :)

Spongebob: Targeted to younger viewers, but with enough humor for older ones. You should know, you watch it. ;)

Pooh: yeah, it's for little kids, but I like cute things. And pooh is hardly geeky.

Your argument = failure. :p

Good day good sir.

ON TOPIC: I'm just biding my time, then I'll probably get an Ipod shuffle cause... the others are freakin expensive and I'm just a poor little asian. :p

Dimensions:

Ipod: 4.1" x 2.4" x 0.63"

Zen Touch: 4.12" x 2.7" x 0.866"

So, it is 0.02 inches taller, 0.3 inches wider, and 0.236 inches thicker.

In centimeters that's 0.0548, 0.822, and 0.64664.

Deffinately worth the 50 bucks less I paid for it.

Archived