12 members have voted

1. 1. Super Bowl XL: Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Seattle Seahawks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth_Krow

um...go REDSKINS! no not really, well I really dont have a favorite other then the Bengals, Steelers, and Colts.

How can you like the Bengals and Steelers? They're in the same division! Rivals!

• 1 month later...

ok revival time

since preseaon ends this week the topic has changed to

favorite teams and general chit chat about the NFL

um yeah my cowboys have a QUATERBACK this year and by a quaterback I mean they have a damn good one he is ex patriot Drew Bledsoe and damn I was hoping they would pick him up as well

My team lost their stadium........ somehow, thats really not the most important thing right now.

Still kinda sucks, i guess. I don't know. It really not that important actually. :(

hey cheer up here in wisconsin on wednesday we are doing a fund raiser type event to get you guy some badly needed items and I have a feeling we will be doing more in the weeks to come

*yes I know this is a bit off topic but heck I need to say it*

um yeah my cowboys have a QUATERBACK this year and by a quaterback I mean they have a damn good one he is ex patriot Drew Bledsoe and damn I was hoping they would pick him up as well

Drew Bledsoe sucks.

The Bengals beat the Colts 28-0 today (I think it was today). I'm pretty happy about that. And the Lions won 21-7 I think. Or at least that was the score when I turned it off. Both of my teams have pretty high expectations for this season, but if I had to pick only one to succeed, it would be the Bengals. The Lions are too inconsistant, and they can't tackle well at all. Though they potentially have the best offense in football, I doubt they will live up to their full potential. But there's still hope for them I guess.

The Chiefs proposed a trade for Joey Harrington (only draft picks) but obviously we can't do that now that Jeff Garcia has broken his leg so we have no backup.

Archived