Super Bowl XL: Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Super Bowl XL: Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Seattle Seahawks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody boasting about wins in the preseason...well...it means nothing. The Broncos went 4-0 this preseason, but I don't expect a shut-out season this year. Deffinately making the playoffs though, With Rod Smith and Ashly Lelie at WR, Mike Anderson running the ball, and a revamped and charged up defense, the Broncos are going to be a force this season.

Anybody boasting about wins in the preseason...well...it means nothing. The Broncos went 4-0 this preseason, but I don't expect a shut-out season this year. Deffinately making the playoffs though, With Rod Smith and Ashly Lelie at WR, Mike Anderson running the ball, and a revamped and charged up defense, the Broncos are going to be a force this season.

well it does to me cuz it means that the cowboys are back on the right track and I believe that there 10-5 season was a fluke

I'm a huge Packer fan(and I live in Minnesota, not a great place to live last year during the playoffs :( ), but I think they can do better this year as long as they have Favre.

Isn't that like a mortal sin or something but heck I like the cowboys and live in wisconsin

• 2 weeks later...

Did you see the linbackers get kicked out before monday night started?

I'm glad Nawlins got a win though

*starts looking for Ashley* :lazeye: Come on out, I'm your friend, I'm your pal, no I'm not carrying a gatorade cooler filled with iron...

Your personal football rules are your own business, so don't feel the need to share them:D

My Saints won!!

The best part of it was watching the Katrina survivers. Many of the people they talked to before the game asked them to win. Watching the post game shots of the shelters was great. It was incredably moving to see the people aking the players to win for them.

Sure, it's just a game, but three hours to the people in the shelters, it was an hugh lift to their spirits. GO SAINTS!

well, the Steelers won big. and Rothlisberger looked better than he looked last year. and give it up for a third-string back that can still rack up 169 total yards!! :D

I could run for a thousand yards behind that line, and I run a 6.something 40! Atleast I did in high school.

Alan Faneca OWNS all!

I could run for a thousand yards behind that line, and I run a 6.something 40! Atleast I did in high school.

Alan Faneca OWNS all!

hehe, i'm sure a lot of backs can look good behind that line, but i did pay attention to the replays, and Willie Parker did have a number of fantastic open field runs. the guy has good speed and excellent moves.

and yes, i am a fan of Alan Faneca. and Dan Krieder, Jeff Hartings, Max Starks, and the rest of the mostly unsung heroes that make up the rest of Pittsburg's offense. the same can be said about a number of OL and FB units in the League like Denver and Washington: they make whomever runs behind them look better than they probably are.

Archived