Home

NFL football

RevanA4

Super Bowl XL: Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Super Bowl XL: Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Seattle Seahawks

well, since the playoffs are in full swing, i think its time for some Super Bowl predictions.

my current prediction: Carolina 24, Denver 17

Yeah, but the Panthers have to get by the Bear's defense first. I'm hoping the Bears can get as many sacks this game as last one. :p

GO BEARS!!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hehe, biggest two upsets of the year today: Panthers beat the Bears, and Pittsburgh beat the 'invincible' Colts. so much for the Colts beating whomever they play when they get there. XD

yes that was some whacky azz stuff happening today @_@

I mean what the heck steve smith out performed the entire bears offense O.O

thats some whacked stuff there

and what the heck happend on that field goal for the colts O.o I've seen misses but that was insane he wasn't even close

lets look for the seahawks and the bronco's in the super bowl XD

if the Broncos had kept Maurice Clarrett
That doesn't even make any sense. That's like asking if we think Indy would've had as good a season if they would've fired Peyton Manning. Of course they would have had a worse season if they would've held onto a worse running back.

I mean what the heck steve smith out performed the entire bears offense
I don't really see how that's a big surprise. Steve Smith has been the Panthers goto guy all season, putting up insane numbers, and the bears offense has been spotty at best. I think the thing that surprised me the most in that game was that the bears managed to score 21 points.

I had faith the Broncos would be going to the super bowl this year, and I still believe. I'm also pretty confident the Superbowl will be won by a team from the AFC, so I guess that means my guys are gonna get it.

you live in Wisconsin and are a Bears fan O.o Is that legalz7shysterical.gif

I aways thought the packers fans would have killed the bears fans z7shysterical.gif

disclaimer: I too live in Wisconsin and hate the packers (ish a cowboys fan XD)

My Dad grew up in IL and is a die-hard Bears fan. So, it's in the genes. I'll admit it's been tough the last 10-ish years to be a Bears fan with Favre being such a phenomenal QB, but I have persevered. :lol:

@ETWarrior: Yeah, I'm surprised the Bears scored 21 points, too. I just wish the defense had held the Panthers to only 20 points. Who am I kidding? I wish the Bears defense had held them to 0 points. :giggle1:

Oh well, wait til next season....

Pitchers camp for Cubs opens in under a month!! :lol:

well, looks like i was dead wrong afterall. with Big Ben playing like Peyton Manning should have been playing, my current prediction is now: Steelers 27, Seahawks 21

:D

meh I don't care who wins really they both have someone they want to win it for

but I'm going to pick Seahawks 21 the Steelers 17

All the teams I wanted to win were eliminated.....damn Steelers! I want the Bengals to win the Super Bowl. Well, I want the Seahawks to win since I hate the Steelers. Seattle 29 Pittsburg 26.

Yeah, I will probably root for the Seahawks since the steelers beat the 2 teams I like best, the Bengals and Colts.

I voted Steelers. They seem to have the more complete team, IMO. Seahawks are playing great, but Alexander had a concussion which might affect his play.

It will probably be a close game, but I think the Steelers defense will decide this one.

Vote: Steelers by 7-14 points.

Archived