RevanA4

Super Bowl XL: Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Super Bowl XL: Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Seattle Seahawks

that guy scares me

no quarterback has started out like he has

It's not like his wins last season were an aspect of him being a phenomenal quarterback. Not to say he's not good, guys got talents. But the Steelers didn't make it as far as they did last season on his arm, and he crumpled in the playoffs.

I canNOT believe the broncos lost to the DOLPHINS. It was painful to watch that game. We need a new coach and a new quarterback, or we'll be stuck in mediocrity for freakin ever.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not like his wins last season were an aspect of him being a phenomenal quarterback. Not to say he's not good, guys got talents. But the Steelers didn't make it as far as they did last season on his arm, and he crumpled in the playoffs.

I canNOT believe the broncos lost to the DOLPHINS. It was painful to watch that game. We need a new coach and a new quarterback, or we'll be stuck in mediocrity for freakin ever.

I can they have the vikings ex offesive corrdinator

I just can't believe that my cowboys won cuz I wasn't counting on them winning their first game

well, i'd have to say that Rothlisberger isn't the first quarterback i've seen go kaput in the playoffs: remember what happened to Peyton Manning against the Pats in the Division game?? another point that can be made is that Rothlisberger also had to face both the Pats and the Jets defenses in the playoffs.

and either way you look at it: starting your rookie QB in the Conference Championship is definately a good way to get him some experience for the next season. ;)

The dolphins didn't win off of any particular offensive prowess, they won because the broncos looked TERRIBLE. We handed them that game, plus we lost our 3 top cornerbacks early, and we're not that deep in the backfield.

meh my cowboys won on 3 key third down penalties by the chargers that resulted in 3 touchdowns oh and the 2 interceptions helped as well

meh my cowboys won on 3 key third down penalties by the chargers that resulted in 3 touchdowns oh and the 2 interceptions helped as well

Speaking of penalties...

The Packers had at least 15 penalties in the game. It was pretty embarassing (if I was a packers fan that is). That definately helped the Lions.

Speaking of penalties...

The Packers had at least 15 penalties in the game. It was pretty embarassing (if I was a packers fan that is). That definately helped the Lions.

Yeah, if they would've cut down on the penalties, we would've had a much better chance. But it also says something about the Lions offence, about half of the yards they gained were on penalties.

Yeah, if they would've cut down on the penalties, we would've had a much better chance. But it also says something about the Lions offence, about half of the yards they gained were on penalties.
I'm pretty sure penalty yards don't go into their stats, but yes, if it wasn't for the penalties, they very well could have lost. I'm wondering if they will be able to score more than 20 points this week against the Bears. Their D is pretty tough, but their offense sucks...

I think right now the Lions problem is coaching. From Marriuci's way to conservative style to all the draw plays and other crummy play calling (they did a draw play on third and ten, and as usual got stuffed at the line). If they would just throw downfield more...

Cleveland and CINCI won on the same day!!!!!

PIGS ARE FLYING AND OCCULT MEMBERS ARE FIGHTING MILITIA MEMBERS IN THE STREET FOR CONTROL OF THE FALLING KRYPTONITE COMETS!!!!!

Wait... You like the Browns and the Bengals? I thought it was some kind of unwritten rule to hate one or the other in-state rivals...

Well, I am very very happy that the Bengals won (Carson Palmer for teh win!), but I'm quite disappointed in my Lions. Blown out by the lowly bears! Oh well...

• 2 months later...

Well the Lions stink, but I am very happy with the Bengals. I was mad they didn't beat the colts, but they will win most games scoring 35 points. And I like the Colts too, so I didn't mind them winning that much. I want one of those 2 teams to make it to the Super Bowl for the AFC.

Archived