Home

NFL football

RevanA4

Super Bowl XL: Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Super Bowl XL: Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Seattle Seahawks

Denver is definatively the second best in the AFC.
Denver SHOULD be 10-0 just like the colts. We had a TERRIBLE opener against Miami (freakin DOLPHINS) and couldn't close out the Giants, despite heavily outplaying most of the game.

Some tough games ahead, we'll see how the Broncs handle it.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't know. the Colts are the heavy favorite to take the AFC, but i won't be convinced until they play Pittsburgh. otherwise, Denver is definatively the second best in the AFC.

from the NFC, i'm all for Dallas, Carolina, or Chicago to take the NFC crown.

DALLAS is gonna take it if any of the three do

btw the dever, dallas game tomarrow should be a good one

Carolina Panthers man. we got it bangin in south side DIV. Peppers an Rucker from the outsides with buckner blasting through the middle and a INT DEF all the way. And then look at our OFF with the NFLs leading receiver Steve Smith..... we a good time over here.

-SugaDawg

I'd be more impressed by the Colts if their schedule this season had included challenging teams. Pittsburgh is good, but Big Ben was fresh off of an injury, and he looked pretty stale coming into last nights game. Cincinnati is a pretty good team, but they've got no defense, New England is riddled by injuries, and all the other teams they've played are jokes.

I'm not saying they aren't good, but I think there'd be a few in the L column if they'd had a difficult schedule.

Though they will play San Diego and then go to Seattle, I think they might leave those two weeks with at least one loss.

You want him gone? According to ESPN, Favre is way too beloved in Green Bay to be replaced. Are they wrong?

Don't get me wrong, If anything I want Favre to stay, but for his own sake he should quit. He just doesn't have enough talent around him to succeed(at least this season, everyone with skill got injured). Which is why I say they should start Rogers(or Rodgers however you spell his name) next season, and see what he can do.

I think the Brett Favre Era is over. Peyton Manning era has started. IMO.

I agree with you on that one. Peyton is going to go down as one of the greats.

Don't get me wrong, If anything I want Favre to stay, but for his own sake he should quit. He just doesn't have enough talent around him to succeed(at least this season, everyone with skill got injured). Which is why I say they should start Rogers(or Rodgers however you spell his name) next season, and see what he can do.

Holy crow! I just looked at your location. You're a Packers fan in MINNESOTA!?!? Damn! You have got to be one tough sonuvagun!

Archived