Super Bowl XL: Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Super Bowl XL: Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Seattle Seahawks

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Seahawks should've won. They played a better game. And the officating was horrible.

I wouldn't say that, they played a good first two quarters, then pretty much everything fell apart. Clock mismanagement(sp?) is what really killed them though.

I live in Washington, and obviously i root for the seahawks. its a sad day here, a lot of people lost a significant amount of money like myself. Then verbal arguments started breaking out at my high school over the game. There is a small minority of steelers fans up here, and i need to start a group to hunt them down and brainwash them into thinking right.

The Seahawks should've won. They played a better game. And the officating was horrible.
no, the officiating was not horrible. the only call that could have been a bit questionable was the Jackson push-off for pass interference. otherwise, the officiating crew did an admirable job.

and even if the Steelers did get outplayed, The Bus still got the trophy.

:xp:

no, the officiating was not horrible. the only call that could have been a bit questionable was the Jackson push-off for pass interference. otherwise, the officiating crew did an admirable job.

are you saying that the matt haselbeck blocking below the knees call was a good call?

even the anouncers questioned it.

he was in the process off TACKLING someone >_>

I beg to differ. Yes you did mention the touchdown that was called off. But, I personally thought that Roeslithberger didn't make it in. And still some other calls were questionable. But, Pittsburgh pulled off some big plays and that's all the matters.

as far as calls that changed the course of the game, the officiating was very well done.
Yeaaaah...lets see, there was the "offensive pass interference" in the endzone that took a seahawk touchdown away, the bull**** holding call that took away their first and goal on the 3 yardline and forced them to kick a long field goal, the illegal block call on hasselbeck for trying to tackle the guy who intercepted his pass, the "touchdown" of Big Ben, and a pretty admirable number of other blunders by the officiating crew. The 4 that I listed directly affected the course of the football game.

Horrible officiating aside, the superbowl itself sucked. Neither team deserved to win, so I guess it doesn't really matter to me who finally did, though it does seem that the refs were the deciding factor.

Archived