Home

girls

RevanA4

um yeah since i'm pretty retared on the subject I though I might ask for help I have a few questions I need answered (i'll try to keep it under 100)

for one in person I'm very shy and I've all but given up trying to under sand them I'll stick to under standing computer:D

1. how do you like to be aproched by a guy? (hardest part for me) ]

I'll start out with that one

I'm for advice on females by female here but guys advice is welcome also

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K im a guy so ill give u some pointers here:

1) give up if your shirt is usually tucked in

2) stand straight

3)be yourself wen u ask, dont go for any other image (or you'll look like an ass and ill laugh)

4) pm D333/Aash Li and any other girls/women (whichever they are) on lucasforums.

5) get in a fight with someone bigger than u and beat them up (if you hold out well enough it still my work

hope it helps

* Spell words out online. Girls like to see that you actually passed grammar school. :p

* Be yourself.

* Ennunciate (which means speak clearly), unless youre a southerner, then it's ok to slur.

* You don't have to impress us all the time.

* Not every girl on the planet gets turned on by jackasses/meathead-jocks. There's a difference between fantasy and what a girl would really like to end up with.

actually, the only thing i would recommend is just simply being yourself. i've gotten more than my fair share of girlfriends this way (which is a grand total of two, with both relationships lasting for over two years).

trying to make yourself look better in front of the ladies doesn't always work out, especially if it doesn't fit your personality. basically, when it comes to looks: just keep yourself well-groomed. scruffy-looks and bad smells generally equate to lonely nights in front of the computer screen (sounds familier, doesn't it?? :p ).

and if you are a bit shy (like i am), just simply making yourself friendly to the other sex can go a long way since you can work your way into a relationship rather than simply jumping right in. personally, i've found that you can make a lot of great friendships this way. you may not ending up dating some of them, but you'll probably be good friends for quite a while (unless you do something stupid).

just my two pennies. :)

unless youre a southerner, then it's ok to slur.
even then, don't slur too much or they'll think you're a little too southern. trust me: i know. :rolleyes:

I can actually spell, it's just that it would go against the whole being myself thing, because I, myself am very lazy:D

Dang there's a lot of paradoxes involved in this, wouldn't they simply respond better if all that crap was cut, I mean do they really need all that?:)

Originally posted by REDJOHNNYMIKE

Hmm I just noticed that AshLi is still here, I bet she's lurking and LOLing at us:D

...and she's not the only one :p

Originally posted by Hallucination

5) get in a fight with someone bigger than u and beat them up (if you hold out well enough it still my work

B]

Erm...no...I would think the guy is a caveman...

caverne.gif

:rolleyes:

Trust me many females prefer programmers than this kind of guy and there are female geeks too :D

For the rest, pretty much everything has been said to you. The most important remain:be yourself. Don't you want a girl who will like you for who you are?

confidence, confidence, confidence and confidence.

Don't be shy, be positive about yourself. No girl likes the quiet guy. We all have our faults that make us feel bad about ourself, however we all have our positives. Don't be the quiet guy in the corner, actually talk to girls. the reason women go for the assholes is because they eek confidence about themselves and that they are not afraid to go straight up and tell someone they find them attractive etc etc etc.

If you want some basic advice for dating look at the site:

http://www.askmen.com

You'll get some handy pointers.

But again be positive about yourself. We all get turned down by girls, but you have to atleast make an effort and soon enough you'll learn from your mistakes.

Damit! I am too seasoned!!! :)

Lets see:

1. I have been asked by a female to marry her. Answered No!

2. I have asked a female to marry. She answered Yes!

3. I dated many people, back to back, and I still can't get it right.

4. I dated 20 something females in ten years, and I still don't understand them.

Even thought I have a record, it doesn't mean that I know anything about them. However, the best advice is be yourself. Be a genuine gentilemen. Don't tuck in your shirt. Have confidence. Be real allways. Articulate correctly, and make sure she is intellegent. I love intellegent and strong females, for they know what they want, they carry the best intellectual conversations, and they have a great personality. Some of them look gothic or buisness dressed, and that just rocks! Example: NCIS's Abbey and Kate! Thats my prefference!

Originally posted by jedigoku

um what is with the don't tuck in your shirt thing:confused:

If you feel relaxed, then she will feel relaxed. A tuck shirt is nerdish. Also, try to wear colors you are comfortable in, but not tan, brown, or anything from the brownish catagory. If you wear something with stripes, it better be a flannel...

Oh, one more thing, do not, and I repeat, do not wear the following clone, for they make you smell like your dad or your grandfather:

Old Spice

Brute

Find something that will drive them nuts!

This is a funny thread. :lol:

I am a male, and do not quite understand females. They say you should be honest, so I do that. The person who used to be my girlfriend asks me how this sweater looks on her. I reply, (completely honestly) it looks quite horrible.

I've tried being my geeky, violent, STAR WARS-obsessed, hypocritical, cruel, dishonest, cowardly self, and what happens?

We break up. I do not understand females.

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

This is a funny thread. :lol:

I am a male, and do not quite understand females. They say you should be honest, so I do that. The person who used to be my girlfriend asks me how this sweater looks on her. I reply, (completely honestly) it looks quite horrible.

in that kind of case i've found it is better to lie if you don't like it:D

and what is so funny all I'm doing is asking the girls/females on this forum for advice or at least that is what I'm trying to do:D

^^^^

or you could break it to them easy. i've found that being brutally honest can end up having quite brutal results, well, at least with that kind of thing.

lying doesn't always work, especially if you're not a good lier. so, i usually don't even try.

Archived