Home

girls

RevanA4

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

We're discussing highly secretive and un-proven theories for attracting the opposite sex... advice mainly given by other "single" guys...

Are you saying that single guys have no expirience?

Apart that...when I read this thread, let's say that I feel like listening to a guys only discussin from behind a door...quite funny! But some comments are just...errr....

Ya know what we should do? We should play 'run into the door as fast as you possibly can to see what on the other side without actually opening it'. First one to do it get 50 cents and a twinky:D :D :D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread has grown quite amusing... :lol: You know you're getting quite desperate when you ask for advice online... :p

Now, is it a coincidence that a single person has given the most advice? ;)

I''ll tell you one thing the opposite sex does like: correct spelling and grammar!

Originally posted by Hallucination

Ya know what we should do? We should play 'run into the door as fast as you possibly can to see what on the other side without actually opening it'. First one to do it get 50 cents and a twinky:D :D :D

Great idea... :rolleyes:

I say this thread should be a "boys only" one... There's no need to further embarrass our gender... :rolleyes:

I've been with my wife so long (over 9 years and married for 1) that I can't remember all the stuff I did back then. It was a great first date though, nice and simple. Everything just happened from there. I must have done something right. But then again, she asked me out...

I guess it must have been the good looks. :naughty:

:rolleyes:

But I'd say the most important thing is not trying to make a list of things to check off. Dating is not a science. And remember, girls are people too! :D

can we please be serious here and rap is stupid and I would like to apologize to all females on behalf of my gender because most are retards that aren't taking this seriously and I tried to make a serious thread and look what i got so I'm sorry

I've been trying to get advice on females by females:( hasn' t worked so far though

:eek: thats the forth time I'v quoted my self

and guys this thread was created of guys to get advice on females by females i apreaciate the help but if your not going to be serious DON'T POST:mad:

I agree every1 please give honest back, no jokes ok?

and btw compliments do work but not the last example i gave...

edit: maybe every male here should be silent until the women here have said what they have to say most of men here are fooling around.

I will tell you what works for me to a degree of great success when I approach a woman.

"Excuse me mame but I noticed you from across the room and just had to say hello. Would you allow me to buy you a drink? You are so beautiful I just couldn't help but to see if you would like to chat a bit and get to know one another a little better."

I've learned politeness, honesty in your character, being well mannered and NEVER condescending or insulting will win you the ladies number every time. :thumbsup:

DM

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

^^^

Intents don't always become realities. My advise: start a new thread specifically asking for advice from females.

I'd go read some magazines like Redbook or Cosmopolitan instead... :xp:

Originally posted by Darth333

Ah! now I know where you find the inspiration to make all those KotOR modding tools...

Yeah that, plus I have this as my homepage. :)

what an example you are giving to the kids! :tsk:

Ah the waggly finger? :crybaby: You just had to make another man cry didn't you?

Originally posted by jedigoku

can we please be serious here and rap is stupid and I would like to apologize to all females on behalf of my gender because most are retards that aren't taking this seriously and I tried to make a serious thread and look what i got so I'm sorry

...Don't worry we've taken care of this...

Now, to answer your question...me and Aash li, already answered it (are there any more girls on the forums?). What ChAiNz posted in his first post is good too. Well there is no secret formula and every person is unique... so it's a common sense thing. Be yourself but also keep in mind there is someone else ;)

Just be a good listener, there is no specific formula. If either the girl/lady or Yourself run out of things to talk about, ask about her opinion on something or ask about her likes/dislikes. You must keep the conversation going. Read her reactions towards things you say. It takes patience and experience. If you make a joke or attempt something funny, and She either takes offense or doesn't laugh, quickly apologize and change the subject. Don't run away. You will eventually get to know her and She will eventually get to know you. If you wish to be a freind only follow the steps above and treat her like a pal. If your looking for a girlfreind, follow the steps above, but do not, DO NOT!, let her tell you about any guys she likes. I'm not talking actors or rockstars, but guys She actually knows and likes. If that happens you will end-up in the " I can tell you anything, Your my best FREIND." category.

Good luck

I've only not been in the just a friend catorgey once I was the summer of my sophmore year of high school I was up north around stevens point in wisconsin(bear with me now) it was the last day of the trip and I met this girl we talk for about 3 hours then she had to leave and asked if I would go swiming with her the next day I said I had to leave that day and wouldn't be able to but it was one of those Love at first sight(yes it does happen) kind of things and I forgot to ask her for a phone number :eek: she said if we ever play each other in sports come over and find her. um I'm like dope I didn't get her number:headbump :headbump :headbump :headbump :headbump :headbump

Archived