Home

girls

RevanA4

^^^^^^^

but what if your answer only makes them ask more questions IE lets set the way back machine to when I was working at a gorcerie store about 3 years ago there was this girl there that always had straight long hair and one day she crimped it(made it wavey) she asked me how I like here hair I said it was different note she worked with me for 2 years before this she is like what do ya mean :confused: errr it's different and for the whole week she was buging me for an answer all I said was it is different what do ya do then

my deffinition of different is something I'm not used to

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jedigoku- well, its not really something i can tell you. basically, women think differently then men do. i don't claim to be an expert, but basically, if you're honest and friendly at the same time, you shouldn't have much of a problem. at least, thats been my experience.

but like i said, i don't claim to be an expert, and i've had more than one experience where there was miscommunication with the opposite sex. i'm just telling you what its been like for me.

Originally posted by Darth333

Erm...no...I would think the guy is a caveman...

I forgot to say that you need a good reason. Like some guy (whos name will be forever M.T. Head) is stealing money from a Mom and Dad cornerstore and Count Spatula beats him up and saves Mom, Dad and the kids from being kill by a psychopathic guy who wants money. would he be a caveman or a hero??

"If you can guess what's in my hand you can have it."

Ok, you shouldn't try that one...

I'd say it is best not to have a "line." Just go up to her and say what comes naturally. It is pretty easy to start a conversation...

^^^^

agreed. sometimes, things just work themselves out, and if you can get a good conversation going, its not that difficult, especially if the conversation leads into it. just don't be too subtle with it if it makes you uncomfortable.

of course, you could just do what i do and start talking about the latest movies and find one that she hasn't seen just yet..... :D

^^^ yep thats a good one as long as u dont stare at her for five minutes. I've seen it happen and man its funny wen her boyfriend comes. But a good one (only works at a bar, avoid water coolers) is to buy a drink say hi (offering her one sometimes works) and introduce yourself. Keep it casual and be friendly. A good idea and ask her about herself (women love to talk about themselves). If your good you can walk away with a phone number, email or restraining order. hope it helps.

Woops that was for a bar. If you like a certain girl..... hhhmmmm....... stealing her stuff ended in elementary so be her friend, fake an interest in her, blah blah blah, listen to prime or stinger.

What not to do:

1)use bad lines

2)stare at her for five minutes

3)stammer

4)care if you get rejected

5)keep on nodding mindlessly (they'll slap you for that one)

6)start talking about which of your many cats won grooming tournaments.

um this next one is for the girl/women of the forum to answer

I'm a very good cook does that help at all when dating or keeping a relationship going becuase most guys i know can't cook?(and I don't mean tv dinners and that sort of thing)

I have one tip and although it may seem sexist and I thought it was for a long time, complement them it's simple it works and it puts you on the right foot.

P.S girls please forgive me for sumarizing this and for being so flat, but its the truth and who here does not like complements? anyone?

Archived