Home

girls

RevanA4

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by REDJOHNNYMIKE

Uh you forgot the whole point of the thread, SEX!!!:p

that is not the point of this thread:mad: not every guy has sex on there mind when it comes to dealing with women and I'm one of them the point of the thread is to get advice on them by them for the most part

beer ack... I hate beer

I'll stick to wine thank you

and I'm not dense when it comes to food I almost became a cheif instead of a programmer:p

and what excuse is ruined men are retards when it comes to the opisite sex for the most part

Uh you forgot the whole point of the thread, SEX!!!:p

Your right. Lets all agree that I'm right about the crying thing, get back on topic. Speaking of sex (i'm already back off topic) any here who played starcraft notice that the terran vulture saying 'alright, bring it on' sounds like 'alright, breed on'?

Originally posted by PsionicBeverage

you forgot beer you wretch you forgot beer. BEER

Beer. How digusting. The drink which turns intelligent people into blundering nincompoops.

you ruined it. Its ruined. Our excuse. Our beautiful excuse. Our beatiful excuse is ruined. Now we are supposed to think with our brains. Our beatiful brains are gonna need to be used. We can't be mindless drones anymore.

Good. I use my brain in almost every matter, and it serves me well.

Uh you forgot the whole point of the thread, SEX!!!

*gets lightsaber* End your attempts to turn this forum into a chat room about sex!... Lightsabers are effective at cutting off fingers...

All females on the forum, I would like to apologize on behalf of my gender. Not all males are lustful, hormonically driven brainless drones. I certainly am not. To prove that, I have not had sex (despite my age) and I'm proud of it!!

Originally posted by jedigoku

that is not the point of this thread:mad: not every guy has sex on there mind when it comes to dealing with women and I'm one of them the point of the thread is to get advice on them by them for the most part

I can't believe i quoted my self

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

All females on the forum, I would like to apologize on behalf of my gender. Not all males are lustful, hormonically driven brainless drones. I certainly am not. To prove that, I have not had sex (despite my age) and I'm proud of it!!

that goes double for me

about the whole thing

that is not the point of this thread not every guy has sex on there mind when it comes to dealing with women and I'm one of them the point of the thread is to get advice on them by them for the most part

um yeah i quoted my self again:(

Originally posted by Hallucination

The ruined men thing is actually a ruined excuse for being dense, so if we forget something (birthday, etc) we have the retarded defense to fall back on.

I have never in any way not used my brain and I can use that excuse anyway i'm a programmer:D

my only problem is i tend to think to much or way over analize something because that is what i do all day is analize problems and fix them:)

Sorry JG, I meant both the opposite sex and starting a romantic relationship with a girl, eventually leading to marriage and sex.

Unless the whole thing was about trying to get a girl as a regular friend, in which case there doesn't seem to be much difference than making any other friend.

Just saw Devons post, that's not what I was trying to do and you know it.

I was talking about what drives us, (that was one thing Hal didn't mention, and seemed to be more relevant than what he said)

I thought we were supposed to be discussing the various apects of Male/Female relationships and that seems to be what it basically boils down to.

I haven't had sex either, but the reason is that I want a wife not 50 sorority girls (delusions of grandeur) and that seems to be the whole point of trying to understand and attract them.

I'm sorry if I missunderstood the point of the thread though, the whole thing's getting real confusing anyway:D

wow. we're talking about women and the subject of sex and beer comes up. it never ceases to amaze me how men think those subjects can interest a good woman..... :rolleyes:

and for once, i find myself concurring with Emporer Devon.

The ruined men thing is actually a ruined excuse for being dense, so if we forget something (birthday, etc) we have the retarded defense to fall back on.
so, you want a woman to think that you're just a moron that doesn't know how to do anything except to open a six-pack of beer and have sex while in a half-drunk stupor?? :dozey:

personally, i'd be absolutely amazed if any man had a relationship that lasted longer than a week with that kind of attitude. most women i know want a man that has intelligence.

So your saying a good woman isn't interested in sex at all, because that defeats the purpose.

And "Who is trying to be a mindless drone" hey quoting yourself is fun:)

No, I want a woman who's in it for the long haul, Loves me AND wants to have sex, and who doesn't think that, because I'm not like that, "so, you want a woman to think that you're just a moron that doesn't know how to do anything except to open a six-pack of beer and have sex while in a half-drunk stupor" I never said I was like that either, that was Hal,

(we all seem to be talking about something a little different)

So let me clarify my position on all this, If I had a Woman, I would care for her, die for her, work hard to keep her fed, be with her as much as possible, And Love and respect her, (maybe I can't think of everything because my memory is already in bed where I should be)

And I'm dense and unintelligent because at some point I want to habe sex with her?

Be careful about generalizing about people.

Having said that, I'm gonna step back from this thread for now.

Alright, all the kindess on this thread makes me wanna apologize for myself. I was mainly joking around, and no, I'm not a mindless drone (usually). And I'm not into relationships for the potential of sex. But I still like beer and will continue to drink it responsibly.

Just peeked in here and wow... color me "shocked"... I especially find it colorful with all the posts disdaining the thought of oh my goodness.. not the "S - E - X" word... c'mon people, there is a thing called 'reality'. I find it humorous someone mentions sex and all of a sudden everyone is a statue of morality and piety :rolleyes:

Here's a tip I know for a fact: (most) women aren't fools either...

and believe it or not, alot of women like to consider themselves having a bit of sex appeal...

I'm not saying because you're a guy that you're soley out there to slobber all over them & "score" :rolleyes: but whenever you meet a woman, attraction does become a factor. Be it physical or mental.

Yes, I'm well aware of that it's not the ONLY thing a guy is interested in, but deny it or not, it is there wether out front in your personality or squirming in your sub-concious...

Here's a few things to keep in mind. But I guess because of my statements I'll be considered a beer-guzzling pervert.

-----------------------

- Be yourself, simple and plain. Tell a lie and you'll have to live that lie as long as you keep a woman's interest. The minute you get caught in it, you're screwed and Hell hath no furry like a woman's scorn (or her friends'). Let them be attracted to "you" not something else. It'll make for a healthier & better relationship.

- It helps to "go out" and meet these women. Sitting in front of a computer will get you in a private chat-room, but that's about it ;)

- Speak your mind. If you disagree with something, let it be known. Otherwise you'll be paying for it for a long time.

- Compliments work, but it had better be sincere! Don't do it as if it's something on a "to-do" list. If she's wearing a perfume that appeals to you.. let her know. She'll know that you indeed like it, she made a good choice, and you benefit by her wearing it more often. Not to mention she'll know that you're not afraid to speak up and that you are capable of giving a compliment.

- Don't be afraid to "make a choice" every once in awhile. Most women I know are un-attracted to a guy that can't make a decision. I don't mean make ALL of the decisions, but if you were to ask her "What would you like to do?" and she says "I don't know.. whatever". You better have a plan or your both in for a very long and boring time.

- If you ask her on a date. Make the plans for the night. Don't go to her door and say "What do you want to do?"... You're the one who asked her on the date, it's not up to her to make the plans for the evening. It would help however to know a little something about her.. likes/dislikes/preferences...

1st date, keep it simple. Go out for coffee, drinks, the park or perhaps a light lunch... preferably somewhere you can go to talk. Going with a group or a double-date will also help to relax the both of you and feel less awkward. Find out what she likes and such. IF you hit it off, and decide on a 2nd date, now you have some background on her to plan a more extravagant evening. Clubs, Dancing, Concert, etc.

You mentioned you can cook. That's great! But I wouldn't suggest inviting her to your house (alone) for dinner on the 1st date unless it's with a group of people. Including her friends in a dinner-date would be a good idea ;) Things like that take time and trust.

- For goodness sakes, listen to what she has to say! Ignore her or letting her words fall on deaf ears are a sureshot plan for self-destruction. Not only does it help you get to know her better, most women are 'crafty' and drop hints about herself. Women have a gift in speech, but it takes a good ear to 'catch the hint' ;)

- Simple etiquette, perhaps antiquated (but so am I :p )

• Open doors & pull out chairs for her. It's polite. Or at least attempt it. If she tells you to "knock it off", then you'll know for sure.. hehe
  • When walking on a sidewalk, stand to her left, keeping her on the "inside" of a sidewalk. Consider it a small act of "protection" without going into a whole lot of detail.
  • As a guy, it's your job to carry stuff... hehehe but don't force the subject if she's determined to carry whatever she wants (unless she's physically struggling with it)

- Express yourself. I'm not saying make yourself the subject of discussion, but remember,... she's wanting to know stuff about you as well. "Trade-off" when getting to know each other. If she happens to like something that you do, let her know.. *boom* you have commonground (and a topic for discussion for those 'silent' gaps in conversation)

- Whatever you do, don't "drown" her with attention. Give her space and she'll do the same (and appreciate you more for it). Set aside a "Guys night out" or "me time" (trust me, she'll do the same). She'll know that you're not abandoning your friends, or more importantly, she's not causing a rift in your friendship(s)... plus she won't get sick of seeing your face :p

- Also, with the above, actually introduce her to your friends. No one likes to be left out.. her or your friends. If the occasion arises, get to know her friends as well

- If all else fails, ask Achilles, he's married... obviously he knows something about women :lol:

and yeah, if you haven't figured it out by now, I tend to 'speak my mind' ;)

Amen on the first part, as for the second part, You are always bragging about how many women you work with, So I guess that's good advice to take:D

This part?: "I'll be considered a beer-guzzling pervert." hehehe... ;)

I wouldn't necessarily call it "bragging", they are well... just friends, and most are out of my league (meaning they have a pulse) :lol:

as far as the advice... I guess I should note saying that no matter what advice, and by whom.. it's all relative to one's own perspective and preference..

I could easily argue with my own statements if I were in disagreement...

I mean, If I'm not the type of person who likes "making decisions" then that would completely make a mute point on "being yourself"... :fist:

So... it's a vicious cycle and frankly meeting women (or for women meeting men) it can be just as vicious... best thing to do is know yourself, know what you'd like in a woman/man and go from there... be yourself, and if it doesn't "click"... move on :)

There's someone out there for everyone, but it takes a little blood, sweat, tears and effort to make it happen... might as well enjoy the "trip" :D

"I could easily argue with my own statements if I were in disagreement..."

Oooooooooh, entertain us NOW!!!:D

"There's someone out there for everyone, but it takes a little blood, sweat, tears and effort to make it happen... might as well enjoy the "trip""

What are you planning on beating her up and dragging her of, I think that's called rape, and I'm pretty sure D3 will be the first to jump on the prosecution.

J/K:D

As long as you give them your best, I don't see why the whole thing's so complicated,

and if they nag for more than that, then they're the ones at fault:D

Seriously, I don't believe they're nearly as hard to please as they pretend to be:D

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

She's made me cry for sure. :( Mainly from the various kitchen utensils she throws at my head whilst I'm sleeping the sleep of the innocent. (I know it's you, Darth! :mad: )

:xp:

Darn! I've been discovered! :o I should be more careful next time! :angel:

Apart that...when I read this thread, let's say that I feel like listening to a guys only discussin from behind a door...quite funny! But some comments are just...errr....

caverne.gif

:roleyess:

Use common sense!

*runs back behind the door and keeps listening*

Originally posted by Darth333

Darn! I've been discovered! :o I should be more careful next time! :angel:

Apart that...when I read this thread, let's say that I feel like listening to a guys only discussin from behind a door...quite funny! But some comments are just...errr....

caverne.gif[/i]

No peeking in the "boys room" :tsk::D

We're discussing highly secretive and un-proven theories for attracting the opposite sex... advice mainly given by other "single" guys...

hmm.. wait a minute... :indif:

EDIT: and I'm glad to see that jedigoku has realized that, good move man :D

Compliments work, but it had better be sincere!

I whole heartily agree I myself should have clarified that when I stated the thing about compliments. To repent for my forgetfulness I will post three examples of good, bad and one silly stupid neveer should be done one.

mr.bad: did it hurt

miss:what?

when: you feel from heaven

Miss:get lost jerk

Mr.good:I noticed you look sorta board wanna dance?

miss: sure

MR:FOOX: you're covered in a very fine fuzz

Archived