Home

What is Your Favorite Star Wars Music?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Imperial March and the Duel of the Fates better. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan was great too, especially in the movie. Another tune I like is normally played when the Separatists arrive. I think it was first played in the Clone Wars when the Droid Transports reached Coruscant in Chapter 23 or 24.

I like the Imperial March and the Duel of the Fates better. Anakin vs. Obi-Wan was great too, especially in the movie. Another tune I like is normally played when the Separatists arrive. I think it was first played in the Clone Wars when the Droid Transports reached Coruscant in Chapter 23 or 24.

Well i agree

Then what is this thread about?

That's what I'd like to know...

My favorite SW track is Battle of Heroes. But I also like Duel of the Fates, Learn about the Force/Tales of a Jedi Knight, Imperial March, and Across the Stars.

Then what is this thread about?
Lord Vader made a thread about sw music. Since we had another thread discussing this, I merged the two thread ;)

...and welcome to the forums Lord Vader! :)

Ya i know those smilies suck but they will be fixed soon

I see Darth333 beat me to it... hehehe.. thanks for the merge :D - ChAiNz.2da

These are my favorites:

Battle of the Heroes

Duel of the Fates

Anakin Vs. Obiwan

Imperial March

Then there two other pieces I also like, but unsure of the the name:

In RoTJ, when the Millennium Falcon and company fly across's the DSII's surface and enter it. I think it's called "Into the Death Star."

The the other one is the old "Yub Yub" celebration music in the old RoTJ!

Archived